Started on Tuesday

jellybelly2015

Hi everyone. I started taking Xenical on Tuesday. Been good with my food but not done much exercise but have still managed to lose 8 lbs. Very impressed so far. My start weight was 14st 2lbs and am hoping to get down to 10 and half stone. What's everyone's success stories and over how long? I have got a 12 week supply.

Well done Jelly Belly! Nice start indeed!! Im unfortunately back for the second time. Last year i went from 16 stone to 12 stone within the space of 6 months... but have managed to pile 3 stone back on... I didnt learn the lessons i shouls have and just went silly . And before i knew it i was back at 15stone. Im back on the wagon, enjoying it but it is coming off much slower this time... but nevermind... as long as it keeps coming off! :)

Well done on the great start! I've gone from 21st 7lbs to 9st 12lbs since August 2011, and for the first couple of years I took Xenical along with calorie counting. :) xx

That's great! I bet you're really proud of yourself. :) Are you maintaining it with calorie counting?

Aww, thank you. I am quite proud, though of course I should never have let myself get so big in the first place! But hindsight's great, isn't it?! Yes, I'm calorie counting on MFP for maintenance. :) xx

Back