Started slimming world again this week

L1sa

Banned
Found it easy as off work but when I go back next week I'm not so sure how I'll do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi L1sa,

It's not too difficult to follow at work, but its really helpful to plan your meals in advance and take a packed lunch with you. If you have access to a microwave you can use your leftover dinners and reheat or you can make yourself cold foods, salads or sandwiches. And make sure to take fruit and veg and fat free yogurts with you to snack on during the day!

Yeah I know I'm sat down now planning what to have. :) it's weigh day tomorrow and I had a sneaky go on scales today and lost 4.5lb so can't wait for tomorrow.
Hubby making Betty crocker carrot and chocolate cakes trying to find how many syns they are x

Hi Irene

Thank you and good luck with your weight loss too x

That's great! Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Hi L1sa! It will be easy at work if you just take 15 mins to prepare for the next day. I always make sure I have enough fruit, alpen lights or hi bars, muller lights and a lunch prepared. The likelihood of not buying rubbish is completely eliminated. I don't keep a lot of stuff at work, ensuring I only eat what I have with me so I don't "accidentally" eat an entire pack of alpen light bars. ;) I cook some meals in the weekend ( I'm a foodie so like to cook) and freeze quite a bit so when in an emergency coming home, there is always something I can quickly heat up.

Well I've made it through my first day back at work :) and have planned food until Thursday x

Back