Started sns this week lots to loose

amy2bslim

Hi all I'm Amy I started sns Monday I'm feeling good, since jan I've used weight watchers and exercised and lost just short of 2 stone but since getting back of my hols and 1/2 stone heavier I've lost my mojo so here I am on sns to kick start my weight loss hoping after 12 weeks I will be a few stone lighter how'd everyone else finding it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there

Well done on your losses so far and welcome :) how are you finding the plan so far? It definitely works I lost nearly 4 stone in just over 3 months the year before last! I'm back after having my daughter and going daft eating for '10' instead of 2 lol x

I'm finding it great have 3 shakes over the day then a sns meal with veg really can't edit to see the results yeah I ate a lot when I was carrying my children, how much do u have to loose x

I'm finding it great have 3 shakes over the day then a sns meal with veg really can't edit to see the results yeah I ate a lot when I was carrying my children, how much do u have to loose x

Great stuff :) I tend to mix it up one day I'll have 4 packs and the next I have 3+ meal! Quorn fillets are a fab protein option if you like quorn as you can have two! I Pan fry them with loads of herbs and have them with veg and a tad but if soya sauce! Well the day I have birth I weighed 18 stone 2lbs this Monday I was 14.12 id like to get to around 10stone ish so I have a way to go yet :/ but I'm enjoying it as daft as that may sound I like being in control of my appetite! I did ww first so have only been back on s&s 10 days! Do you have any favourite shakes yet? Mines the chocolate one and strawberry made into a mousse! :)

I love choc mint I want to be my h smaller by Christmas it's hard but will be worth it x

Im just loving slim and save, i love the variety of meals they do. (love the thai soup). Sometimes it doesnt even feel like im on a diet with them. xxx

Back