started today (again) so far so good!

patchesmum

Hello,

well I have done it after weeks of thinking about it and a few false starts, now halfway through day one and feel fine and no cheating yet! Am sat typing this with a box of Milk Tray and a pack of Wispas next to me left over from Mother's day but not wavered yet, nor did I pinch a bit of left over roast pork as I chopped it for the dog bowl!
Had a nice surprise when I weighed myself this morning, having guessed my weight for my profile when I set it up yesterday, weigh 3 pounds less than I thought I would, having had an awful cold for 4 days has helped me get off to a good starthttp://g.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/redface.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Patchesmum,
I too am on my first day today. First day on the forum too! I know we can do this! I havent found it as difficult as i thought it was going to be...then again its only day 1 :rolleyes:
I need to lose just over 2 stones to be what i was 15 yrs ago...bring it on i say :D.
Val x

I have started today and so far i have coped with the hunger, although i really want to eat like normal again, however eating the way i did was no good, i sure hope i can get through this week. i easily cave in but i am paying for this so cant fail. how have you found your day? thats good that you have managed not to munch a chocolate. :) keep it up! food has way too much control over us. I have definately been getting rid of water, had to go to loo several times today and i have been drinking plenty of water.

Good luck Ladies :D I am sure you can do it. Get to day 4 and it's all down hill from there. Don't forget to keep up the fluids ;) Day 21 for me and not the first time on Lipotrim :rolleyes: but hopefully the last :p

The funny thing is today the only thing I have struggled with has been finding my way around the forum!!! As I get better at that the diet will get more difficult!!!!

Hey ladies.....i'm on day 2 and this is my 2nd time trying this! I tried last year and lost 15lbs in 9 days!!!!!! I could only last 9 days. I am a 'giver upper' and im sick of it! This time i'm gonny be a 'doer' once and for all!!!! Its gorgeous weather here and i have nothing to wear as usual....but I WILL have this weight off for the summer!!!!
I feel ok at the moment....and the thing that is keeping me going is the fact that i know i felt amazing on LT last year...no puyffiness or bloatedness and i cant wait for that again!
Good Luck everyone xxx

Good luck you lot! I'm on my second time on Lipotrim - 3 days in! Not helped when I got a parcel through the post of yummies from the Fabulous Baking Boys! I'm determined not to be a "giver-upper" - and stick to it this time. First time round I lost 4 stone in 2 months - this time I'm looking to lose 12stone in however long it takes!

Keep up the good work! xxx

Hey Slinky....i remember you from last year....welcome back x

Thank you littleflower - it's nice to be back - I had forgotten how great it was to be part of a group who are all going through the same thing! x

I know....i've just come back today too...it's so nice reading all the success stories! Can't wait for my 1st weigh in! x

Me neither - when's yours? Mine's on Monday - I always find it best to start on a Monday x

I started on Wed so Wed weigh in for me! I'm kinda struggling at the mo! was felling good earlier but not so much now.....time for a big glass of water!!! x

It's amazing how the water works - I feel full once I've got more water in me - though I am running to the loo more often now! xx

Back