Started today :o) x

Well today is the start of a new me...a bit unsure about the Extra Easy as worried about not getting the portion sizes right so may just stick to the Original & Green Days...what do you suggest ?? I have also noticed the recipes that are posted on here I assume they are all based on the extra easy ?? :eek:

Hi Anna, i started sw 6 weeks ago and have only done extra easy, it is so weird that it actually works! i've lost just over half a stone so far. As for the portion sizes just eat as much as you want as long as its free or super free you will be ok. Today is my first day on mini mins so i dont know to much about the recipes but i'm gonna go and have a nosey.

Good Luck

Hello Anna i think it's a personal choice really some people like to mix and match ... my mind was made up because i'm a vegetarian but if you find yourself eating a lot of meat or a lot of carbs perhaps consider green and red days, when i did slimming world 3 years ago the extra easy plan was for if you hadn't lost weight on the green and red but now it seems to be their trademark plan so i'm not entirely sure. And as kat says dont worry about portions for free and superfree food you feel like you're eating lots but it really works.

Ps if you are able to exercise it is great to boost the loss and also gives me greater motivation ... hope this helps :D

Back