Started today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Brunette1985, 2 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Brunette1985

Brunette1985 Member

So far just had my first shake it wassent that bad at all so
    I'm pleased about that as I heard from a friend that they're disgusting lol!gonna be posting on here alot!btw can I use hunger suppresants like hoodia?with this diet

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nathan

Nathan Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i started today, good luck

4. Brunette1985

Brunette1985 Member

How are you finding it Nathan?

5. Nathan

Nathan Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well, im not going to lie, im not enjoying it, but as they say 'no pain, no weight loss' well thats my new moto.
    Day 2 missing food big time, its been a beautiful day and along with the weather comes the bbq's and the wonderful smells drifting through the air, its drivingme mad at the minute.
    I was at working today and started at 6am, going to work I imagined would be a big challenge.
    So I got up at 4.30am I made my chocolate shake up as soon as I got into the kitchen. I have a twenty-five mile trip , so I drank up the shake on the way (circa 5am) I drive articulated wagons so I am away from base all day, so it was me ,my truck and a 2litre bottle of water.
    I felt quite hungry through the day but I found drinking water soon cured the pains.
    I m home now and about to have my second shake, so I ve gone around 12hours on one sachet and over 2litres of water.
    Ive been told the first 3 days are the worse. Roll on day 3:)
    How you doing?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.