Started today

Huseyin

Silver Member
After doing Lighter life in 2009 I lost quite a bit of weight and since then I have yoyo'd up and down. So finally got myself onto this diet today, I had forgotten how hard it was on the first day! But I will stick to it and hopefully we can all share in each others success. :)

This is my saying a big hello!

Hi huseyin,

Big hello back :). I'm all set to start tomorrow. I'm switching from cambridge to slim n save but had a cheeky week off after a month on plan. Having done a VLCD at least we know what to expect.

Good luck x

Hi Huseyin - good to have you on board! I also lost quite a bit on LL (in combination with SnS) and am back to get rid of some extra weight I managed to aquire whilst learning to maintain! Hope you have a great first week. Have you started a diary?

Thanks Marie, first day is always difficult for me, but after that I start getting into the habit and it becomes easier.

Weasey - Thank you too! Is there an on-line diary I should keep or do you mean a simple paper based one? Hoping to be a maintainer like you soon!

There's a Slim and Save Diary firum und thhan main SnS area. You can creat a thread of your own in there and other people can read and comment. It's up to you. I found it a good place to mull on things I was thinking about.

Back