Started tonight and a bit overwhelmed

TriedThemAll

Well I started ww tonight after years on slimming world. Iv read all the books and know I will be fine but feeling a little out of my depth ad think I'm getting a bit lost. I can't wait until this is the norm. I am going to be on we for a long time so have plenty of time to learn :)

Evening,

Give it two weeks - you will be a dab hand at it!!
I promise, it really easy so easy - there is absolutely nothing that you have to avoid or can't eat!!!
Good luck!!

Well I started ww tonight after years on slimming world. Iv read all the books and know I will be fine but feeling a little out of my depth ad think I'm getting a bit lost. I can't wait until this is the norm. I am going to be on we for a long time so have plenty of time to learn :)

Hello!

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck...I have done SW and WW and much prefer WW...you can do it xx

Thanks for the replies :) iv downloaded a helpful app and googled a lot of info. I'm loving the way the points work and excited about losing this weight :)

Hiya, I'm in the same boat. Been on SW for so long that I can't quite get those ways out of my head ha ha. I had my first day on WW yesterday and managed okay. I'm sure we'll pick it up in no time at all. Good luck xx

Hi I've also just changed over from Sw today is day 3. I'm doing it online till Saturday then off to get books etc. I'm sure we will all do fantastically thus year.
Good luck
X

Thanks everyone. It's mad how you get into a routine and its so weird learning it all over again. I had a couple of months off sw and was really stupid (but had a really good time). I feel so positive about the switch to ww. I think a change is just what I needed. Roll on weigh in :)

me too day 1 here but cant get to class till next week so no books but i have the online version
i figured i would get a headstart rather than continue stuffing my face till the day i join!!
i need the class weigh ins to keep me focussed

Back