• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started Treatment Today...

Well, started my treatment this evening!!

After a pathetic stab of the needle, I eventually managed to inject myself - feeling very proud :eek:

Only thing is, I'm feeling all sorry for myself and just want to curl up and watch crap tv and eat!! :mad: I know that's why I need to be doing LT now but it really is a comfort thing.

Can't imagine having to go through this for the next couple of weeks and not eat! AND it can make you gain weight :(

Feeling very sorry for myself :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sorry Foo Foo - did I miss something, what is the injection for - nothing horrible I hope xx

No, something lovely, hopefully.

It's IVF. Talk about poor timing though - wish I'd found LT way earlier!!

It's unlikely I'll be able to carry on through my treatment and certainly, if it works, I believe I have to stop :confused:.

Strange, much as I'd like an excuse to eat, I also like what it's doing to me physically [just weak mentally!!] :eek:

best of luck I know one person wher IVF has worked and they now have a beautifull baby it might grt rough for a little bit but it will def be worth it wishing you all the best

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
wishing you all the luck with ya ivf hun xxxxxx

trimlee

Love God; Love People
S: 13st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st1lb(8.24%)
Hi Trixie, best wishes for your IVF.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
It's unlikely I'll be able to carry on through my treatment and certainly, if it works, I believe I have to stop :confused:.
BEST EXCUSE I HAVE HEARD TO STOP LT...and it will only be for 12 months max...then you will have a gorg baby and starting your journey to slimdon xx Good luck on both
Doubt you will put weight on with lt tooo... may just affect some of your weigh in a little xxx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Glad to hear you have started your treatment. Good luck babe.

x

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Oooh, good luck!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Wishing you all the luck in the world. Just keep being positive and i bet you'll get a positive before you know it :)

Good luck trixiefoofoo xx

hanloje

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
Good luck, I think your hormones will go a bit mad which will make it difficult, I know two people currently going through it. Hope you get the end result though! xx