Started WW for the THIRD time in a year! Third time lucky i hope!

Hi guys

In the past year i have joined weight watchers 3 times, slimming world 3 times, cambridge diet and dukan diet. I am having an absolute mare! I am a single mum and work and run a house by myself, dieting is usually the last thing on my mind, but my weight is constantly making me depressed! So i have decided WW is definately the one for me and i am going to use this forum to help me keep on track and hopefully some lovely people can share their stories and experiences with me!

Can anyone recommend any cheap/easy meal ideas as i always seem to find myself eating the same things!

Becky xx

Hi there, I have just started WW too, have you had a look in the mag out just now? some fab ideas in there x

Hi Bunnie

I'm on a budget so i havent bought the magazine - ive done propoints twice before so im just looking at my old tracker sheets and browsing minimins all night for tips and recipes! lol yesterday was an okay day - i ended up going into my weekly points which was a bit rubbish but i wasnt hungry! i had;

breakfast:
2 x weetabix - 3pp
250ml SS milk - 3pp
banana
cup of coffee

lunch:
2 slices white bread - 4pp
2 tbsp LF spread - 2pp
6 slices ham - 2pp
salt & vinegar french fries - 2pp

dinner:
chicken breast - 4pp
6 baby new potatoes - 4pp
100g 50% less fat coleslaw - 4pp (shocker!)
2 boiled eggs - 4pp
salad - 0pp
1 tbsp ELF mayo - 1pp

snacks:
ww lemon cake - 2pp
grapes - 0
pineapple lolly - 0
apple - 0

I used up 37 points yesterday, just using the 29 today! x

p.s sorry about the full list, im going to do this everyday to help me track and see where i go wrong (if i go wrong) and for others to comment and check out for meal ideas! xx

theres a thread with food pics and recipes its really good :)
best of luck on ur journey! u can do it this time x x

Good luck. I'm exactly the same. Been on every thread and bloody diet going. Restarted ww tonight too so starting from tomoz :)

Oooh good luck! i think its definately the best diet going, you can eat literally anything i cant wait for my mcdonalds and chinese at the weekend! lol x

Hahahaha I know, I think I need to make sure I'm good during the week and keep my treats for the weekend :)

Hi, I have been following pro points since the 18 April and have lost 6 and half pound. Found it works really well, as you can stick to your daily allowance points and use your weekly points for your night out, if you usually have one. I was a bit sceptical at first, but on the night I had planned to go out, I had my breakfast and a lite lunch and went out for an Indian. Probably didn't have as much rice or naan as I would normally have but I had some starters and wine as well, so I didn't feel deprived, and still lost this week. You just have to trust that it works if you follow the plan.

that's fab cathy! not long til you get that silver 7! my problem is i am SO impatient, i need to remember that i cant eat as good as this and lose 10lb per week! lol im excited for next weeks weigh in already! x

Good luck I've been on every diet going too. Including WW but never done PP. Just the old Discover Plan. :) x hope it's just as good weight loss as old plan. :)

bubbs67 said:
Good luck I've been on every diet going too. Including WW but never done PP. Just the old Discover Plan. :) x hope it's just as good weight loss as old plan. :)

I used to do discover but I got side tracked by life and put the weight back on! PP has worked for me :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I used to do discover but I got side tracked by life and put the weight back on! PP has worked for me :0)

Do you have to do loads of exercise? Yeah good for you :) x

thanks bubbs :) i was supposed to be off to london yesterday, but my car broke down on the way, so i havent been able to update, i need to blog what i had on thursday and friday before i forget!

Wednesday:

Bfast
2 x weetabix - 3pp
250ml SS milk - 3pp
fake sugar - 0pp
banana - 0pp

lunch
1 tin of heinz spag bol - 8pp
french fries - 2pp

dinner
bisto frozen cottage pie - 8pp (much tastier than WW meal and less PP!)
2 yorkshire puds - 2pp
2 tbsp gravy granules - 1pp
brocolli - 0
cauliflower - 0
WW lemon cake - 2pp

propoints used - 29 daily pp

Friday:

bfast
2 x weetabix - 3pp
250ml SS milk - 3pp
fake sugar - 0pp
coffee - 0

lunch
WW spaghetti & meatballs meal - 9pp
WW lemon cake - 2pp (i am slightly addicted!)

dinner
chicken chow mein - 9pp
fried rice - 13pp
carton of curry - 8pp

points used - 29 daily PP, 18 weekly PP

I didnt eat all of my chinese i left just about half but im still counting the points so i dont over indulge!

Off to the cinema tonight with my little boy (instead of buckingham palace and a show!), can anyone recommend low PP sweets i can munch on? xx

beckylea23 said:
thanks bubbs :) i was supposed to be off to london yesterday, but my car broke down on the way, so i havent been able to update, i need to blog what i had on thursday and friday before i forget!

Wednesday:

Bfast
2 x weetabix - 3pp
250ml SS milk - 3pp
fake sugar - 0pp
banana - 0pp

lunch
1 tin of heinz spag bol - 8pp
french fries - 2pp

dinner
bisto frozen cottage pie - 8pp (much tastier than WW meal and less PP!)
2 yorkshire puds - 2pp
2 tbsp gravy granules - 1pp
brocolli - 0
cauliflower - 0
WW lemon cake - 2pp

propoints used - 29 daily pp

Friday:

bfast
2 x weetabix - 3pp
250ml SS milk - 3pp
fake sugar - 0pp
coffee - 0

lunch
WW spaghetti & meatballs meal - 9pp
WW lemon cake - 2pp (i am slightly addicted!)

dinner
chicken chow mein - 9pp
fried rice - 13pp
carton of curry - 8pp

points used - 29 daily PP, 18 weekly PP

I didnt eat all of my chinese i left just about half but im still counting the points so i dont over indulge!

Off to the cinema tonight with my little boy (instead of buckingham palace and a show!), can anyone recommend low PP sweets i can munch on? xx

Do you go to a meeting? coz they sell sweets there. If not then I don't know. Don't start til next Saturday was supposed to go today but got a chest infection. Shame about your car breaking down. Enjoy the cinema. :) x

bubbs67 said:
Do you have to do loads of exercise? Yeah good for you :) x

When I started I just walked the dog and rode my exercise bike once a week then started doing exercise DVDs,i'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred right now which is for 30 days but I have some days off when busy.

Boo about the car,sorry to hear that! Food is looking good.Have a fab time at the cinema tonight,if you like chocolate to munch then snack bag of Maltesers are 3pp and so are Freddos,Curly Wurly's and two fingered kitkat.Quavers and French fries crisps are 2pp

Back