Started yesturday

Hi im leanne, i did post this in "weekly weigh ins" but think its the wrong place.
I started lipotrim yesturday, bloomin hard as i was hungover.. I have to say the shakes and soups are vile lol.
But however i stayed strong and im now on day two ?.
Any one wantin to give tips or just be friends to help keep me goin will be appreciated.
Leanne xx

Hi leanne ... best of luck ... stay strong , also read peoples post to spur you on and maybe post back too ...will help you on your weight loss

Just stick with it, it's tough but the rewards come very quickly. Once the first few days are over it gets easier. I'm back after a break over Christmas. I restarted wed but messed up royally over the weekend. Really drink the water and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Thank you for ur replies... Yea its going okay. I do have a very very skight headache... But its myniwn fault cos im finding drinking the water really hard as i dont like it. Much prefer a glass of coke lol.
Just gotta force myself! Silly question, but would the flavoured waters be a no no? Xx

Plain water only, you can make cold peppermint tea with sparkling water but I've never done it so I don't know what it's like.

Hi Leanne,

i started yesterday too, and also think the stuff is gross.

I'm not going to get th soup again.

How are you mixing your milkshakes?

I've got a tall shaker, i put the cold water from fridge, powder then 4 or 5 ice cubes in and use a hand held blender to mix.... i find them much, much nicer with the ice :)

Last edited:
Once the cold kicks in the soup becomes appealing, I couldn't stand it at first but now I have it everyday as a warmer.

Ooo adding ice sounds good! I must admit, ive had a strawberry shake this am and a chocolate mouse for lunch... Actualy not to bad ya kno! Probly not being hungover makes u feel less sick!
I put cold water into a shaker and then the powder then shake as i dont have a blender...
Coconut flapjack will the next challenge !
Good luck and keep it up x

good luck, the first few days are hard but it gets easier over time (or though they say lol) keep up the good work :D

Back