• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
Just started today on Step 2.

Feeling crappy already but I am sure it is down to a hangover/codeine withrdrawl (been taking them for a slipped disc). Might take a codeine soon as my back still isn't right. I wouldn't normally have eaten yet so it must be the hangover.

Managed to drink a litre of water already though :D

Don't feel hungry yet, but I am really worried about driving home, takes me around an hour and can't think of anywhere to stop on the way back should I need a wee !

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

stacey

i love minimins me :)
hey

i see u dont live far from me :)

well done on how much water u have drank so far!!! i struggle with drinking the water :( hope ya back is better soon

and good luck :)

xxx

Good luck leehal :D hope you don't get caught short on the way home:eek:

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Just started today on Step 2.

Feeling crappy already but I am sure it is down to a hangover/codeine withrdrawl (been taking them for a slipped disc). Might take a codeine soon as my back still isn't right. I wouldn't normally have eaten yet so it must be the hangover.

Managed to drink a litre of water already though :D

Don't feel hungry yet, but I am really worried about driving home, takes me around an hour and can't think of anywhere to stop on the way back should I need a wee !
Hi Leehal,

Be carefull with the Codeine, as you may know they can make you feel drowsey. I take them for back pain to and while on SS the affects of drowsiness can be more and last longer. Just thought I'd warn you.

CDC

Bluepaws

Hey leehal! Goodluck with the diet! and with your journey home... lol!

Hey I saw some travel johns in my local tesco the other day..... made me laugh but at the same time think 'oooh, I could really do with some of those'!! lol. (shame)

try and think if there's anywhere you could stop after about half hour or so...like a service station etc. plan ahead, incase you get that desperate urge to pee. fingers crossed you'll make the hour without a worry :) hehe

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
Well so far today I have had :-

Strawberry Shake for breakfast, nice but I could taste it for ages afterwards.

Lunch - Veg Soup, yummy.

1.75 litres of water so far.

Thanks for all the tips.

Beginning to feel hungry though, back on the water now !

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Good luck - the need to go to the loo every 5mins does eventually get slightly better .......... every 6mins!!!