Starter ideas ?

Emb77

My other half is wanting a starter before tea tomorrow as its his birthday. Any ideas of what I can make ? X

I'm following the extra easy plan. Either a meat or veg recipe would be good. Before I started sw - we would normally have breaded garlic mushrooms but no idea how to make those x

Im sure if you search through this forum you will find lots of recipes to help you but here's one you might like........
Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
Stir fry a chopped onion & lots of garlic in Frylight til softened, add in chopped mushroom stalks & some finely chopped smokey bacon (remove fat), stir fry until cooked & then cool. Mix all those together with a tub of Philli light & put the mixture on the top of some big mushrooms, like portobello mushrooms & sprinkle some grated LF cheese on the top. Cook in the oven for about 20 mins on 180/200 degrees Until cooked through.....you could always place under a hot grill to brown the topping.

Hope you enjoy x

Hey why don't u do a combo
Sweet corn, wedges, marnated chicken pieces mushrooms
Stomach rumbling thinking about this mmmmm

Creamy garlic mushrooms

Really easy I just fry off mushrooms in fry light, sometimes will add red onion but sometimes don't then add garlic and herb light Philly (70g is a he a) let it all melt in! Sometimes I add extra garlic and chilli grind if I fancy a kick
Then serve up wholemeal toast with rocket to garnish!
Amazing taste so unhealthy but totally sw friendly :)

I like portabello mushroom stuffed with laughing cow light and sprinkled with a bit of cheese, served with some green salad :D

Back