• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starters Orders Again!!!

Well, here I am back again! Do you know though it really feels like coming back home to friends and family!
After completing Rtm at beg June and really feeling happy with my achievment I now find myself 1st heavier which has gradually crept on over the last 7 wks!!
However I WILL NOT beat myself up over this NO I will take the bull by the horns and start a month of abstinence from tomorrow 23rd August.
To anyone else who has found themselves in a similar position please I would hove to hear from you.
Janey xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck Janey You'll knock that back off in no time

Well done for making your decision to get back into it again.
I finished RTM at the end of May, and have been 4 - 5 lbs above target since a holiday mid June.
I want to lose about 7lbs so I'll be just under my target again. I didn't want to go back to abstinance, so am trying the Balance Module, but not doing brilliantly so far.
Keep us up to date with how you get on.

Thanks cupcake and rc, for your good wishes, am on day 4 and into ketosis so I know from past experience that I am past the hardest part!! I thought about balance module cupcake as I did not want to go back in abstinence either but I really want to get rid asap so LLC suggested 2-3wks abstinence then a short 10 day RTM!! Good luck with losing your 4/5 lbs, Janey.xx