Starters Orders Again!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Janey B, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well, here I am back again! Do you know though it really feels like coming back home to friends and family!
    After completing Rtm at beg June and really feeling happy with my achievment I now find myself 1st heavier which has gradually crept on over the last 7 wks!!
    However I WILL NOT beat myself up over this NO I will take the bull by the horns and start a month of abstinence from tomorrow 23rd August.
    To anyone else who has found themselves in a similar position please I would hove to hear from you.
    Janey xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck Janey You'll knock that back off in no time

4. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Well done for making your decision to get back into it again.
    I finished RTM at the end of May, and have been 4 - 5 lbs above target since a holiday mid June.
    I want to lose about 7lbs so I'll be just under my target again. I didn't want to go back to abstinance, so am trying the Balance Module, but not doing brilliantly so far.
    Keep us up to date with how you get on.

5. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks cupcake and rc, for your good wishes, am on day 4 and into ketosis so I know from past experience that I am past the hardest part!! I thought about balance module cupcake as I did not want to go back in abstinence either but I really want to get rid asap so LLC suggested 2-3wks abstinence then a short 10 day RTM!! Good luck with losing your 4/5 lbs, Janey.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.