startin diet chef 2day :)

covkirst83

hey im kirstie,29 from coventry. im 5ft4 and about 11st7. wud like to get to about 9st an decided to do diet chef as i lost 8lbs in 3 weeks wen i did the diet before. jus wanted 2 say hi to every1 ;)

Hiya Kirstie

Welcome, and good luck :)

Keep us posted about your loss and we can all help each other

I'm not expecting a loss this next weigh in cos I've been I'll with flu last week and have eaten like a horse ooops, but feeling a lot better today so gonna get right back on it

Usually my weigh in day is Wednesday but think I'll wait til Thursday this week so that the scales might show a lb loss fingers crossed

Lost 8lb in so far in 3 weeks so really chuffed with diet chef

It's really easy (so long as you stick to it!)

Xxx

Hi Kirstie, welcome. Goingforit (I must ask her name!!) and I (Tracey) have been doing Diet Chef for almost the same time (around 4 weeks now) and we're both seeing good results so far. Poor Goingforit's been ill so that's not helped her and I'm on a business trip overseas at the moment and am about to go down to dinner in the hotel but will try to make the best possible choice (easier said than done!). Having said that, I've lost 12lb in 4 weeks despite 2 other overseas business trips in that time and a business lunch at a nice pub. I have made changes though - I avoid the bread basket, try to only have 1 glass of wine (!) and choose some healthier options. That said, I could (in theory) polish off a huge portion of curry and rice if you put it before me because I love my food so along the way, if I continue to make steady progress, I'll have maybe one night off a week so I can indulge just a little :)) But for now, I have to be good. My mum and her husband arrived yesterday to cat sit for me while I'm away and I had bought them some lovely iced buns. While they had one each with a cup of tea, I had my Diet Chef biscuits!! That doesn't mean to say I wanted to leap across the room, grab a bun and lick the icing off! Good luck - we all have the same aim on here and it's fun to encourage others and get encouragement in return.

Hi Kirstie - welcome back! I am sure you can shift the extra couple of stone. At least it's not so dark now so I don't feel the need to eat heavier carbs. That said, I really pigged out this weekend on a business conference! Pub lunch, and then a boozy night.... But, overall it's all heading in the right direction, which is what counts, right?!

hey goingforit, i felt like i cud eat a horse yesterday. it was so difficult but managed 2 stick at it. gd luck with your weigh in this week. yes topcat, i love my curry so got lots of the chicken tikka masala. had that 2nite wiv sum greens. rachyroo, yes, we jus gotta stick at it an the only way it will go is... down ;)

Back