Starting 22nd feb 5+stones to lose on TS

Sammyrose

Going for it 100% as of tomorrow need to crack this demon weight and I'm hoping at first it will drop of quick I will take the first 2days off from the gym to settle into the diet but then back to curves circuit training, if you would like to join my journey then please do the more the better and I find having ppl going thru the same to message daily really helps keep on track. Currently 22st 6lbs ? going for about 5lbs loss first week

If you stick to plan 100% then you're likely to lose more than 5lbs in your 1st week. My starting weight was 20st 7lbs and i lost 12lbs in my 1st week. Losses are supposed to average around a stone a month.

Oh wow your first loss was lots yeah I know it will be more just rather not aim too high an be disappointed cos would end up getting on one n probably eat something lol, won't mind losing as much as you first week thou

Hi Sammyrose,

I'm back on 100% as well so I'll be sure to follow your progress to help spur me along as well. Good luck.

James

have any of you tried any of the pasta yet? I've only got shakes n bars at moment but i do like carbonara however weird it might feel without garlic bread lol might have to order some packs if its ok

I'm having a carbonara tonight so I'll let you know what I think later. I've heard from other people that they're nice.

I started this 4 weeks ago and chose my own pack. I think the pasta is an acquired taste. The soups need help too. Have had to augment them heavily with black pepper, herbs and tobasco:) Have ordered another bumper pack and have stuck to just shakes and bars. These I think are more palatable....the shakes are fantastic if u blend with a sweetener and some ice....

Well here goes day one I have had a drink of fanta zero which someone at exante told me was ok cos it's got no citric acid init just I needed bit of wake up and couldn't face my first shake at half 5 this morning so having banana one soon from breakfast, hope everyone else is well n doing good xx

Have you been on scales yet or trying not to till weeks up? I'm just getting my chocolate shake ready for lunch thou bit hard with customers in n out all the time

I can't help but jump on the scales each morning! I'm not writing it down until Monday morning but I just like to see it going down!

Yeah that's probably what I will be like but then think I'm my worse enemy cos if its bad in any way then I think oh bugger it I'll have a treat n start again tomorrow but I really don't wanna do that so I'm gonna have to get my scales out of house haha

Hey all, I'm on day 2 of Exante ... really struggled yesterday but armed with Dr Pepper and Coke Zero today plus left breakfast until 10am which has definately helped! Had the nut and toffee bar yesterday and porridge which is delicious however can not stand the pasta YUCK! Only 27 to get through ... debating what I can mix them with in order to make they slightly nicer!

Sarah you've done amazingly well .. how do you find the VLCD?

Just wondering how people follow the plan ... do you always have the week off? I've got a few meals out coming up (mothers day/wedding etc) and wondering if I can use these as the break esp if I stick to salad and super low carb eating?

Also does anyone use the drink mixers I know it's a limited amount you should consume however have anyone found it affects the weight loss?

Sorry for so many questions :D

Sammyrose ... I've just checked and fanta zero has citrix acid in which will take you out of ketosis ... if you want to stay in that best to stick with coke and dr pepper zero and some fruit drinks which only contain Malic acid not citrix

Hope that helps

Oh yeah so it's does thanks Lucy I never checked just someone else mentioned it n I never questioned it maybe they don't follow the plan fully if they drink it then lucky it's only my first day n so shouldn't make much difference to my losses fingers crossed

nah I don't think it makes much difference and there are a few forums which say its okay and others not so much ... I'm thinking it's a bit of trial and error, I've bought some ketosis strips so hopefully it'll be a sure fire way to for sure.

Mind you I've been drinking loads of the orange water mix to get through so I bet that has affected the carb level oh well as long as they scales are decreasing I'm not complaining!

Yeah init scales only matter I might look at getting some those strip tester things I'm quite buzzing just been gym 30min circuit training n its on a smart tracking system so every movement recorded n burnt 895 cals in half hour so happy happy happy

That's amazing!! Monday nights I do body combat and step love that as its crazy calories burnt! I've just picked up the strips £4.99 for 50 from the chemist also got some mint breath spray think I might need that over next few weeks if I want to keep friends and the bf!!

Back