Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2nd jan. I need buddies??!?!?

Hi Esme,

I'm returning to CD on SS on 2nd Jan too, so we can keep each other company x :D

I'll be your buddy :)I started yesterday but I have loads of weight to lose.

I'll be on it from the 8th :) although i have about 120lbs to lose. So i'd be a buddy x

Last edited:
Yay lots of buddies :)

I'm alao restarting tomorrow. Just weighed myself this morning after a massive christmas binge and OMG!!! Sounds strange but I'm really looking forward to restarting . Happy new year everyone

x

Good luck all of you starting tomorrow.

Yeah it is weird to be looking forward to it but on the other hand it's something positive we're doing for ourselves :)

Yeah it is weird to be looking forward to it but on the other hand it's something positive we're doing for ourselves :)

Totally Agree.. This forum is going to help me through it though. I just remember how happy I was 2 summers ago when I first lost the weight. I just need to control mysf when I reach target and really work at maintaining . Good Look everyone. Lets keep each other motivated
x

Hi I'm restarting again ! Successfully maintained for 4 years then it all went to pot over the last two years so I now want to lose 4 stone :( on day two and so far so good :)

Hi peeps, I'm back on it today, gonna try n get 2 good days in before weigh in on Friday afternoon to make the scale damage a little easier to handle lol, would love to offer n receive support from anyone on here (aka, a kick up the ass when needed) lol x

Hi peeps, I'm back on it today, gonna try n get 2 good days in before weigh in on Friday afternoon to make the scale damage a little easier to handle lol, would love to offer n receive support from anyone on here (aka, a kick up the ass when needed) lol x

I'm good at those!!

Hiya - I'm posting left, right, and center this evening! I've just done my first day and noticed a couple of others started today/recently too! Lets get on it :)

Kitcat xx

Hey all

I lost 3 stone on ss and ss+ 5 months ago but since the. Have regained some and so am re starting 2/1/13
I'm worried this time as I've been put on step 2 and although I only have a stone to loose i haven't got the motivation I had before. I think its because I find it easier to have no food at all and loose 6lb a week and feel ive achieved alot than have a meal a day and loose 2 or 3 lb a week I know it sounds silly but I get in my head that 2lb isn't worth it .
It's day 2 so im probably just in the moody down in the dumps stage but I need to find the motivation from somewhere for this last stone.
fingers crossed I can do it .
Wish everyone else good luck to !

Hi all, I'm back on from Monday 7th, I know it's just another excuse but just have to finish what's in the fridge! I lost 3 stone last year and then put half a stone back on so need to get that last couple of stone shifted once and for all. I'm also looking forward to getting back on it again, I didn't find it so hard as a lot others but then that's what demotivated me. Because I thought it was easy, I thought I'd have no problem getting back to it but that was five months ago so I really need a push now.

Good luck everyone, we're all in this together! xxx

I started today (Jan 4, 2013) and I'd like to be your buddy. As a matter of fact, I'm looking for buddies too!
Will check in daily and see how you're doing.

Back