Starting 7th August 2012

Fabme

Hi all, new to exante and starting today. Ordered a bumper pack which arrived yesterday afternoon. I would appreciate all your support as been overweight/ obese all my adult life.

Starting weight- 16stone :-(
Goal weight- 10stone
Need to lose- 6stone

Thank you all for your support and good luck everyone with your weight loss journey xxx

Hi Fabme and welcome.

You will find reams of support and advice on this forum. I don't know if you have ever done a VLCD before but whilst it can be a struggle for the first few days, stick with it and you will be amazed at the results and how easy it is to do. Try reading some of the really inspiring diaries on here.

Good luck and onward and downwards. XX

I'm starting today. Last year I done the cambridge diet and loved it, I lost 3st then I had an operation in April this year and bad food habits crept back in and I have put the weight I lost and more back on :( I went from 14st 2lb to at one point about 11st. I'm gutted to be where I am weight wise (about 15st!) and have decided today is the day for a permanent change in my weight. (My ticker isn't up to date but I can't remember my log in details to change it)

I'm going to a wedding the last week in October so I'm hoping that I can get back to 11st something - my thoughts are that I've put the weight on really quickly so it'll come off quick - well I hope anyway :D

Good luck

good luck all, stick with it and you will be fine :)

Good luck! Perservere through the first week and then it gets so much easier - well, at least that is I found x

Footie widow said:
Hi Fabme and welcome.

You will find reams of support and advice on this forum. I don't know if you have ever done a VLCD before but whilst it can be a struggle for the first few days, stick with it and you will be amazed at the results and how easy it is to do. Try reading some of the really inspiring diaries on here.

Good luck and onward and downwards. XX

Thanks Footie Widow- I have never tried VLCD before so am hoping this will work for me. I know it's going to be hard but will be strong and stick with it.

pineapplehead said:
I'm starting today. Last year I done the cambridge diet and loved it, I lost 3st then I had an operation in April this year and bad food habits crept back in and I have put the weight I lost and more back on :( I went from 14st 2lb to at one point about 11st. I'm gutted to be where I am weight wise (about 15st!) and have decided today is the day for a permanent change in my weight. (My ticker isn't up to date but I can't remember my log in details to change it)

I'm going to a wedding the last week in October so I'm hoping that I can get back to 11st something - my thoughts are that I've put the weight on really quickly so it'll come off quick - well I hope anyway :D

Good luck

Hi pineapplehead- thank you and good luck with your weight loss. We can do this. I don't remember the last time I was 11stn and that would be a dream come true. I have tried dieting before and lost 1.5stone. Managed to keep it off but need to get rid of 6stone :-((( so will see. Am sure you will look fab by the time you go to the wedding. Good luck x

Thank you all- just had a shake for breakfast and now just had a bar for lunch and feeling ok. Struggling with the water intake but will just force it down.

Good Luck - I started last tuesday and lost 6 1/2lb, coke zero is my life saviour on this diet, have shakes with ice and soup with pepper and chilli and its fine:)

Good luck!!! I am at the end of my 2nd day and have almost the same goal as you, let's hope we can both get there :) This forum has really helped me feel more positive already!

HI fabme i started yesterday also,,, i have lost 7 and half stone on my own through having gestational diabetes and eating healthy and exercising no matter what i do now nothing comes off so im now trying exante!! i am currently in the 11 stones but i have stopped losing weight so i really need to shift another 2 stone to be happy within my self,maybe we could support each other on here? good luck xxxxx natalie.

Last edited:
shelby_ab said:
Good Luck - I started last tuesday and lost 6 1/2lb, coke zero is my life saviour on this diet, have shakes with ice and soup with pepper and chilli and its fine:)

Thanks Shelby_ab and well done with the weight loss. I have stocked up on coke zero. I have been putting pepper and chilli in my soups and I am enjoying them :)

lulabell27 said:
Good luck!!! I am at the end of my 2nd day and have almost the same goal as you, let's hope we can both get there :) This forum has really helped me feel more positive already!

Hi lulabell27 good luck to you too!! We can definitely do this.

slimmernat said:
HI fabme i started yesterday also,,, i have lost 7 and half stone on my own through having gestational diabetes and eating healthy and exercising no matter what i do now nothing comes off so im now trying exante!! i am currently in the 11 stones but i have stopped losing weight so i really need to shift another 2 stone to be happy within my self,maybe we could support each other on here? good luck xxxxx natalie.

Wow, I would be well happy once in the 11's cos I would only have a stone to lose. Am sure you will do very well. 7 stone is a lot of weight to lose well done. I had gestational diabetes too but cleared after I had the baby. I have to lose the weight otherwise I might end up being diabetic. I would really love it if we could support each other. Good luck hun. Bianca xx

Hi Fabme! How are you finding all of the shakes/soups etc so far?

lulabell27 said:
Hi Fabme! How are you finding all of the shakes/soups etc so far?

Hi lulabell27 I like the chocolate as I have it hot with coffee. I also like the strawberry and vanilla. The banana not so good. I have only tried the mushroom soup, it's not too bad as I add chilli to it. Having terrible headaches today so struggling a bit. How about you?

Day 2- been ok but having terrible headaches at the moment. Had a bar for breakfast and I am ok with them. Had a strawberry shake for lunch and a mushroom soup for tea. Had about 3 litres of water and one black coffee with sweetener. Hope u are all doing great? Nite nite x

HIYA yes i know ita lot to lose and to be honest i think even if we were al size 0 we would still complain about something lol. My gestational diabetes went also thank god as yes there is a higher risk but as long as you have your bloods done yearly and live a healthy lifestyle you should be fine,:)
well day 3 for me today and i feel fab! i done bokw last night and cardio circuit tonight and i just feel great im sweating a lot tho so maybe its the toxins lol,, yesterday i struggled but i think thats because i had the bar for breakfast, today i had the strawberry shake with ice for brekie yum that was nice, then what i done with the bar was broke it in half had half at 12 then half at 2.30 and my soup at 6 it made it a lot easier for me.......definetly up for supporting each other, im going away the end of the month to turkey just me and hubby for a surprise 5 year wedding anniversarie and would lov to wear a bikini for the 1st time in my life!!!! eeeekkkkkkk.......how r you finding the products?? natalie xxxxx

Hi Day 4 today, i feel fine but today is the first day ive felt hungry all the time, hope it doesnt last too long. Im getting on better with the products. Have half bar for breakfast, half bar and half shake for lunch, half shake just before i leave work and then a shake when i get home...am struggling to finish the last one though. Im also having a cup of bouillion as im a real savory fiend lol - its quite nice.

Hope your still hanging in there. Ive no plan to stop doing this just yet, feeling ok with it all (unlike day one and two). Hope your feeling positive too :)

Lulabell thats a great idea spliting the shake also for more little meals keep you fuller for longer didnt think of doing that may give it ago tomorrow!! i feel really positive im quite excited for week 1 weigh in! :D good luck with yours too xxx

Back