Starting a fresh!

Emmie Lou

Hello, just wanted to say hi, and good luck to all those in the early stages of ss'ing!

I'm restarting for the final time in the morning, I had one hell of a bad year last year, so i intend for this one to be the total opposite!

I find the first 4 days of ss'ing hell so i will be spending a fair amount of time on here for some well needed distaction!

I had my initial weigh in on Wed, i have large amount to lose, i'm the biggest ive ever been! so im excited about tomorrow morning and starting on my journey!

Emma :)

Hi Emma,

Best of Luck with your restart today! I'm restarting today, no more excuses for me! I feel focused and readyyyyyyyyyy this time. Like you feeling excited about my journey!

Hope your day goes well. Keep us posted.

xxx

Good luck!

And just think, by the weekend you will be through the worst and flying again!

Leesy
xox

Good luck to all the new starters and re-starters :)

I'm on day 3 of my (hopefully) LAST re-start; with hard work and determination I hope to go all the way this time!

Thanks everyone for the replies, im just finishing my first small bottle of water and im shocked that my stomach is rumbling already as i dont usually have breakfast (when eating) till about 10-30ish!!

Gonna be a long day!!! ;)

Good luck with your re-start.
I've re-started diets for years and every time with more weight to lose!so I know how hard it is,but heres to a better 2008!and for inspiration I've just had my first week weigh in and I've lost 10lbs!!My biggest ever loss in one week!!

~brilliant inspiration thanks, 10lbs is excellent, well done!

Love your user name btw, so have you set yourself a goal weight or are you just going for it?

No haven't set a goal weight,but going to try little targets! So current target is still to be on track at easter!

No haven't set a goal weight,but going to try little targets! So current target is still to be on track at easter!

That's a good idea. My first goal is to lose 10% of my starting weight. I'm also in the Minimins January challenge (a good, fun way of staying motivated).

Ultimately, I'm thinking 'maybe' around the 10/11st mark but I'll see how I feel when I get there.

Good luck to you honey! SSing is my idea of hell at the moment, especially with this rain pounding...
I'm off on hols june 25th with another miniminer so we are utterly determined to be in bikinis. GOTTA DO IT THIS TIME!

Mwah xxx

That's a good idea. My first goal is to lose 10% of my starting weight. I'm also in the Minimins January challenge (a good, fun way of staying motivated).

Ultimately, I'm thinking 'maybe' around the 10/11st mark but I'll see how I feel when I get there.

What is th Minimins January challenge?

Good Luck

Hi Emmie Lou

I am re-starting AGAIN today. Just got to get past the first day at least!! Good luck for your re-start. Will keep coming on here to get inspiration and support - certainly need it!

Best wishes
Suzanne x

hello again, just sitting down to enjoy my 1st shake of 2008!
I treated myself to a smoothie maker, so its lovely and frothy and i put ice in it, not bad at all! :)

I think im going to have to break my amount to lose down a bit, almost 8 and a half stone is a bit daunting to say the least!!

I think i'll just focus on each stone for now with a treat at the end for each of them!! Like many of us on here i cannot imagine how it feels to be even 4 stone lighter than i am now, so really cant picture myself 10/11 stone!!!

blue g - bikinis!! god thats always been a swear word to me, great goal to aim for especially if you have a friend joining you!!

oh and mary poppins, the jan challenge thread is in the general weight loss under challenges, you just put your name down on the list and decide your own mini target for jan, i've joined it for a bit of inspiration!!

I started the diet today weighing 14st 7 and watch to get to at least 11 here's to my goal.

Back