Starting afresh tomorrow!!!! So who's in....????

Deezer

Gold Member
I've f***** up!!! Been bad... and tomorrow the scales will quatify this.... *Sob sob*

But thats enough negativity!!! Now its positive all the way.....

Lets do this......

Dee

X

I caved a little tonight on day 3 too...

Im on it tomorrow.. :)

You girlies can do it. Only completed day one so not technically a re-start but here to show some love! Xxxx

Hell yeah I'm in for sure honey :) i've been struggling since I did my foot in. But need to crack on as my dress isnt gonna magicly fit me lol x x x

Let's do it!! (After my alcohol calories Friday night!!)

Xx

Me too! This is week one for me! Temptation seems to be everywhere! Visitors comin and bringing cakes, other half havin sweets and takeaway! Friend bought me gift vouchers for my favourite restaraunt! But I've still strictly stuck to it!! Today is day 5! Did hop on the sales yesterday to check its all going to be worth it and found I've lost 12lbs in 4days!!!! Defiantly worth the sacrifices!! Good luck to u all! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YAY!!! Right ladies.....

I'm double porridge down (Keeps me full) and a litre of water!!!

Shower and dog to the vet.... the accupuncture this afternoon.... so busyness will help!!! Lets do this....

If we post if we're struggling... we can do this!!!!

XXX

I'm starting on the slim&save as of today after 1wk on Lipotrim so count me in. I'm hoping to lose this excess weight before my hols. looking forward to hearing everyone's success stories x x

Hi
I am back on it today. After a 2 operations in Feb and a damn car crash in April it is about time........no putting it off anymore! Had my first shake from my previous supply and apparently 'Alex' will be delivering my new stash between 12.33 and 13.33....how precise!

I'm in (hello Again!!) day one and first shake down. Had my fun and time to knuckle down and get to that target I've been dreaming of. Good luck everyone.

Gotta love the time slots makes things so much easier :)

Woohoo welcome back Pam :) we've missed ya x x x

Come on girlies we can do this :D all for 1 ;) x x x

Me too,had to go shopping today,and had a slip up,I always find it harder when around loads of food,and ended up having a sausage cob which I really regret,staying on track now,but only having 3 packs since that was kinda of breakfast.So I'm in for a fresh start tomorrow.

One bar down and bathroom cleaned from floor to ceiling. Off to read for a while to keep my mind off things I should not be thinking about!
Thanks Tru, feels strangely good to be back on it (hopefully) I'm Doing a mixture of LT, S&S & Tesco meal bars to use up some stuff and decide what route I want to go down to get to tgt. My head is telling me LT but I'm going to wait until Saturday morning and see how I feel then. You are doing fantastically well. I'll try and catch up with everyone over the next few days. Xx

Long time lurker :) Just joined the forum. Starting again today and it seems to be going okay so far. Oatmeal for breakfast, cottage pie for lunch and probably spinach and quorn for dinner.

Trying to keep nice and hydrated and see this through. Good luck everyone!

Hell yeah let's do this!!! (sorry haven't read through whole thread).

Day 1 here we go! NOT looking forward to feeling like sh*t :(

Hi All , think i'll also be hanging out with you Guys for a while ....
wow seems to be getting busy in here , its day 3 today for me ....
I guess we will be doing alot of honking as we do 100% daily .
I used todo Cambridge , and some other VLCD .... but now doing slim and save so really i'm a virgin .... will be asking you Guys for tips ... ho yes , what driks can we have ?

kawaii said:
Long time lurker :) Just joined the forum. Starting again today and it seems to be going okay so far. Oatmeal for breakfast, cottage pie for lunch and probably spinach and quorn for dinner.

Trying to keep nice and hydrated and see this through. Good luck everyone!

Good luck! And welcome :D xxxx

Back