Step 1 Sole Source Starting again... 1 stone heavier than the first time! :'(

Girl on a mission!

UPDATE:

So... I started on Cambridge last year but only stuck to it for 4 weeks. I lost a total of 6kg but I'd hoped for a lot more than that so gave up. I continued with healthy eating and going to the gym and lost a further 6kg.

Fast forward a year and a combination of giving up smoking and injuring my knee means I've put all the weight back on and MORE! :cry::cry::cry:

Can't exercise at the moment and I'm so depressed at my size - I need to lose weight fast! I'm giving Cambridge another go and hopefully it works out better this time...

Wish me luck! :)

I'm sure it will go better this time Nicola if you really put your mind to it, you obviously had enough determination to lose the 12kg which was great. So hopefully if you combine that with some sticking power you'll do well xxx

I'm sure it will go better this time Nicola if you really put your mind to it, you obviously had enough determination to lose the 12kg which was great. So hopefully if you combine that with some sticking power you'll do well xxx

Awww thanks Molly! Its nice to hear some words of encouragement! Day 3 today and so far so good! Hope you're doing ok - 8lb in your first week is awesome so definitely keep it up! xxx

Hi Nicola, just back from my second weigh in and lost another 6 so I'm a stone in two weeks which is absolutely amazing! So happy. Well done on day 3! Xxx

Back