Attack Starting again after a year off Dukan and putting 1 and a half stone back on!

Pootle

Silver Member
Hello, I'm new to posting so I hope I'm doing this right? I began my Dukan journey last year after a good friend of mine had enormous success and recommended it. I lost 2 stone and felt great but began cheating and gradually lost the will power and gained some of my lost weight back again. I am starting again tomorrow so any support will be gratefully received!

Hi Pootle,

I am in the same boat - I lost 100lbs on Dukan then through sheer greediness put 49lbs back on. Crazy bint that I am. Have lost about 20lbs of it this year trying a variety of things but in the end DH and I knew we needed to re-Dukan.It works and we feel good on it. Good luck and stay positive. Keep posting x

Started very well today... Oatbran porridge for breakfast, cod loins for lunch and a prawn omelette for tea. Was going so well until that dastardly Wispa bar tempted me! Still, pre-Dukan, it would have been a whole multi-bar pack so I suppose I should be pleased with myself in a way? Maybe? Trying to sound convincing! Going to go and make some sugar free jelly to satisfy my sweet tooth tomorrow.

I make a sf jelly let it set then mix in ff natural yoghurt - it makes it go a lot further and is lovely!!

Hey Fluffy, how do you do the ticker chart thingy? I've just finished five days of attack and have lost 9 lbs (wahoo!) so want to update my weight.

You go to ticker factory.com follow the instructions then when you get to the end you can copy the URL thingy it's a long code you need the BB one! Then on your profile you can add signature paste the code there and save it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back