Starting again, again.... :(

cloudedskies

Hello,

I haven't posted too often, but am in need to some understanding at support.

After losing a measly 6lb in a few weeks on CC a couple of months back, I've gained it back, plus 2 more. I'm heavier than I've ever been (Other than pregnant!) and I feel thoroughly rotten, I can't honestly remember feeling this miserable about myself ever.

I'm trying to start again now....so far so good today (But hey, its only 11am) but I have an unusual home life which seems to make this even more difficult for me. We live with my inlaws, have done for 4 years, but to cut a long story short, my mother in law has given up work recently, and we are having massive building work done to extend our house, so we are always together (Used to have separate living areas, but my new one is currently being built!) which is fine as get on very well, but she is a constant sabotage-r! And am I weak. I'm finding it so hard to feel motivated. Even now, I don't, despite being utterly miserable.

We are going to Disney Land, Florida, in April, so I have 6 months. And I would like to have lost 2 stone by then (I need to lose about 3 I think, in total) and I think that's do-able, but only if I knuckle down now. This will be the only time we go and I want to look back on the photos and smile, and see me with my 4 kids, not me taking all the pics, or hating the ones I am in.

Sorry to ramble on....I have no-one else at the moment.

Am sure if you stick to it you can lose 3 stone easy by april hunny, it is tough but so worth it, i have photos of myself on hols which i dont like to show people coz i look fat in them,wish i had sorted my weight issues years ago.you can do it,there is no doubt about it.xx

I'm sure you can do it! I know what sabotagers are like there's a few in my life at the moment lol I find the easiest thing to do is walk away when they eat. I've recently moved back in with my parents and was used to just living with me and my bf so I always cooked and knew exactly what was In everything it's hard to know when other people cook but luckily my mum is fairly healthy anyway it's just my dad who will eat crisps or pies or pizza lol so when he does I just go have a shower or brush my teeth and sit In the other room and so far it's working xx

You can do it!!! You've managed a 6lb loss before so you are able to control your diet and succeed. Is your mother in law aware that you want to lose weight? When she offers you food try to be firm with saying no and then quickly distract yourself. I'm a sucker for boredom eating so I have to be careful to recognise that I only want to eat out of boredom and then find something else to do to take my mind of it. Best of luck for your new journey! Keep thinking of Disneyland to power you through! X

Back