Starting again for baby number 2!

maybebaby

I did lipotrim in 2009 to loose weight for ivf as I have pcos and nothing else works.I fell pregnant naturally whilt on lipotrom-i lost 2 stone in 2 months. I have tried lipotrim again since but failed twice. I found it very difficult with a baby that was up most of the night! My son is now 2.5 and is sleeping better, we have been trying for baby number 2 for 16 months and want to do lipitrim to loose the weight to conceive naturally again rather than having to take fertility drugs! So here goes fingers ctossed!

Hi maybebaby :)

Wishing you loads of good luck for this time around, I'm sure you'll do it this time! :)

Good luck to you maybebaby hope this works for you

Lots of luck! I lost 2 stone before having my first child via ICSI and then lost a stone again to go again for my second.

Now on lipotrim for the long haul to get rid of ALL the baby weight!

Good luck maybebaby, you have a great incentive to stick with it! I know what u mean about finding it hard with lack of sleep, my second boy was a terrible sleeper and it makes life hard. My youngest (10 months) is sleeping better now and it helps, although in saying that I definately have more energy on this diet than I had before I started.

Back