Starting again....for the 100th time....this time I will succeed!!

Hiya, Been dieting for about 14 years on-off. I lost just over a stone with WW last year and then they shut the class down so I've put all the weight back on plus some! Going to Egypt on 6 Feb and determined to lose some weight before I go and then continue when I get back. I can't afford to go to the classes so going to try and do this myself, wish me luck! I AM GONNA DO IT THIS TIME....HONEST! :D

Good luck! I'm going back to a class this morning and becoming a 'new member' for the 100th time! I'm actually looking forward to it! I can't wait to start feeling better about myself. We can do it! X

Hi i also rejoined yet again last Wednesday, i really think with the fantastic support on here i can do it this time.
We can do it :)

Last edited:
I want to lose 3+ stone. I've only ever managed to lose just over a stone and then fell off the wagon and put it all back on. Hey Mummysturt1 we're about the same weight and want to lose the same! Good luck, you're right "need 2 diet", we can do it!! Had a lovely cooked breakfast this morning and just waiting on the beef curry cooking, smells delish. Planning a meringue nest or two for dessert as I've not had any syns yet today. This is day 3 and I've know you're not meant to weight yourself too soon but I've lost 2lb already so thats keeping me motivated. Have a nice Saturday night everyone ;)

Hey for those of you doing SW from home have you seen the SW Record created by Squiddie? It's great and I'm using this to track my weight. I started an extra worksheet on it for tracking what I eat. Here's the link if you'd like to use it.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/288206-excel-slimming-world-record.html

Oh and my beef curry was delish. Made it using the chicken curry recipe from the curry heaven book, obviously used beef instead and it's much better if you braise the beef for a couple of hours beforehand, melts in your mouth. yum x

Back