Starting again for the 100th time!!!!

pinkcupcake106

Really really need to do this this time so have brought 28 days worth of packs, hoping cause I've spent so much I'll have to stay with it. Know it works as have already lost 1st on it but came off for a wedding & keep trying but not got back on it properly, normally manage a couple of days & that's it. I find I get really bad headaches the first couple of days then end up giving up, stupid as I know they'll go if I stick with it!

Xx

Good luck!!!!! Hope it's going well xx

Really really need to do this this time so have brought 28 days worth of packs, hoping cause I've spent so much I'll have to stay with it. Know it works as have already lost 1st on it but came off for a wedding & keep trying but not got back on it properly, normally manage a couple of days & that's it. I find I get really bad headaches the first couple of days then end up giving up, stupid as I know they'll go if I stick with it! Xx

Good luck with it !!

Deffo drink loads of water your not drinking enough if you get headaches :) x

Hopping on the 'good luck' train! :)

good luck ladies I"ve been around these boards for years :(!!!!

But day 6 for me now and going well

you can do it!

AHHHH was planning on starting Mon but for some stupid reason I keep finding excuses, I so so want to do this but find it so hard & I keep self sabotaging, I just don't understand myself as really want this! Feel really stupid & a failure!

Sorry to be negative, hope everyone else is doing better!

Xx

Don't restart on a Monday!! That's the worse!

Cut back from Monday get your body use to less carbs and calories then hit it weds-Thursday

Very good advice. One of my problems is I'm dreading feeling so yuck for the first few days so have started to cut back yest then on it properly after the w'end. X

Very good advice. One of my problems is I'm dreading feeling so yuck for the first few days so have started to cut back yest then on it properly after the w'end. X

That's a very good idea .... X

The restarts are always a bit pants, remember though, once yr in the swing of it, the weight falls off and you're shape changes quicker than your clothes can keep up with :)

Back