Step 1 Sole Source Starting again.... For the last time

Here we go again....
Did the Cambridge diet a year ago and it was all going so well and then with just a stone to go and a 2 week holiday I completely fell off the wagon!
So I'm back to square minus 1 putting on all the weigh I loss plus some additional pounds to boot.

Meeting with my friends consultant tomorrow night and I actually can't wait to get started (I'm sure in a few days that feeling will be we'll and truly gone)

i know what to expect, I know how to do it, so I simply need to do it!

No more excuses or wagon falling 100% commitment and success.

keeping a diary seemed to help so apologies in advanced for my ramblings and any advice/ tips/ tellings off welcome.

Start date: 21/05/2013
weigh: tbc around 13.9 I would say but will know tomorrow at first weigh in.
goal: 10 stone ish
goal date: would Like to squeeze a few summer dresses in this year so end of August beginning of September.

Ames xx

You can do it, take it a day at a time and set tiny mini targets for yourself. Good luck on this amazing journey x

Hey, good luck this week. You sound really positive and focused :)

i started back this week to. I did cambridge last year and lost a loads came off it and have put it all back on plus a bit more. Gutted!

I have found mini goals have kept me focused this week. Simple things like just getting to the end of each day without cheating lol!

Keep us posted:) xx

So it was meant to be my first weigh in today but my friend had to re arrange so its now on Thursday. I would have thought that I would be pleased to have a few more days of indulgence but I'm so motivated I just want to get started. Hoping I keep motivated until then.

Thanks for the support ladies

ames xx

Try cutting back on a few carbs until Thursday, it will makes getting into ketosis much easier :) good luck for Thursday :)

Thanks Rachel. That's a good call I have started to cut them out in preparation.

Thanks for your support.

Ames x

So i went to my first meeting with my new cambridge consultant. She was amazing and i was that motivated that i started as soon as i got home by having my first shake for dinner. Also i thought i would weigh more than i did so that was a suprise

Start weight: 13 stone 1lb

So here we go again (for the last time might i add!)

Dinner last night: Mango shake (yummy)
Breakfast: apple and cinamon porridge

Ames x
weight.png

Morning, how you doing today?

:)

So haven't posted in a while as in my wisdom i completely forgot about the bank holiday and started a diet the thursday before!

I survived however with 1 small cheat

So friday
Breakfast: a+c porridge
Lunch: chocolate shake
Dinner: Strawberry shake

Lots of water and twinnings herbal tea

Saturday:

I caved and had a small glass of diet lemonde which was really silly, but it was better than ripping the peanut m and m out of the bf's hands! Other than that water and herbal tea

Sunday
Dinner: Bananna Shake

Not enough water which made me feel rubbish but it was my own fault not sticking to my water sheet!

Monday

Had a bit of a lay in and missed my breakfast which was fine until i was awake at 1am monday morning with a grumbly tummy, will not be missing a shake again! Did drink a lot of water and herbal tea though!

I think that about it for the bank holiday weekend, not perfect but could have been a lot worse... hopefully the scales will be kind on thursday! :)

Ames xx

Tuesday
Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Banana Shake
Dinner: Chocolate Shake
5 pints of water + herbal teas

Wednesday
Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: Chocolate shake
Dinner: TBD
I have drunk a lot of water today but i feel really tired for some reason? Pj night tonight me thinks (although a normal pj night would involve crisps and chocolate so i will have to settle for a herbal tea instead!)

Ames xx

So dinner last night was a banana shake in the end.

Not weighing in this week as im away for work so im hoping for a nice big number next week after 2 weeks on plan, fingers crossed.

Felt the worse i have done so far this morning, not sure why as i though i was over that. Busy week at work so maybe that has had something to do with it. I haven't been able to stomach a shake or anything yet im hoping at lunch time i will be able to!

Ames xx

Back