starting again on monday

keocoll

Hi everyone i was on liprotrim last year and had to stop because i found out i was pregnant with my daughter so now im going back on it because i want to lose weight for my daughtets christening in may amd i am bigger then ive ever been before i am 5'2 and weight about 19st, i wanted some info on roughly how much will i possibley lose in 8wks i am hoping to drop a couple of dress sizes is this possible thanks for listening comments and advice would be great thank you

Hi congrats on daughter and good for you for returning x results are variable and dress size is much depending on body shape but I dropped a dress size in two weeks and nearly fitting into one below three weeks on. I think a stone a month is average weight loss on this program but it could be more or less everyone is different x

hi keocoll , I started in june at 18 10. did lipotrim for, 6 weeks for my first time and lost 36 lbs. this was without exercise as I was working and studying at the same time. aim for four litres of water per day and stick it out and weight will drop off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back