Extra Easy Starting again - Starving!!

AnnBee

So I did SW last year and lost a few stone then moved house, went off plan and piled it all backed on and loads more too :(
Restarted on Friday and have been doing loads of body magic. Wasn't hungry at all over the weekend but tonight I'm starving :(
The only difference is today I decided to just veg out a bit after a busy weekend. Did half hour with my dumbells when I got up and since then basically just been sat in front of the tv.

Do you think I'm just feeling hungry because I'm sitting about and having time to think about being hungry?

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Yep sounds like boredom hunger to me!! :) Or it could just be one of those bottomless pit days - I have one every few weeks where it doesn't matter how much I eat, I just can't get the hunger signals to turn off... sometimes a carb-heavy meal can help - I like having homemade rice pudding if I've got a HEA to spare x

Yep defo sounds like boredom. I buy carrot sticks and trough on those if i feel in a snacky mood or if I want to veg out in front of the tv I drag the iron out for an hour and drink loads of icy cold drinks while I'm doing it and munch on the ice cubes. Keeps my jaw busy but downside is running to the loo every 5 mins in the night stick with it x

Yep defo sounds like boredom. I buy carrot sticks and trough on those if i feel in a snacky mood or if I want to veg out in front of the tv I drag the iron out for an hour and drink loads of icy cold drinks while I'm doing it and munch on the ice cubes. Keeps my jaw busy but downside is running to the loo every 5 mins in the night stick with it x

some really good ideas there thanks for replying Dietdiva7

Back