Starting again tomorrow.... doh!

Rocky Road

Ok I went off it totally on Saturday and then yesterday did brilliantly but today I have gone off track again. So what can be done??? I think I just need to get back on the wagon tomorrow, try and focus why I want to lose it and do my absolute damndest to get back into ketosis. Does anyone have any words of wisdom to help me focus? Also has anyone failed but then got back on track and managed to successfully lose a lot? Hearing that would really help because I am one of these people who think right I have failed so I am useless and just give up but I really don't want to do that this time, I have failed enough.

Sorry you're having a rough time, read the post that Serenity has put on about things to think about before we cheat, it certainly struck a chord with me!

Thanks Lizzylocket. Where can I find that post? That sounds good, I'll need to find it and take a look.

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/281755-things-consider-before-we-cheat.html

Its really hard, you just have to think about why you are doing it and if you really want it.

I also have pictures on my fridge which help motivate me to not go in there....

Hope you turn things around and get back into it.

Em x

Oh thankyou, I have been looking for this thread. I shall read that and save it.

I have read some other stories on here about people coming off and getting back on it and successfully losing so I feel more motivated now. The mistakes happened and there is nothing I can do about it so I just need to move forward as there is no point lamenting that which I cannot change now. Onwards and upwards:)

I'm starting tomorrow. Swapping from CD to s&s. I had the good day bad day cycle. Determined to beat it though. I go on holiday in 3 weeks and need to look the best I can. My friend I'm going with is slim. I know I won't be slim by then but need to be slimmer than I am. Have bought a size 14 bikini. Fingers crossed it will fit by then. Hope you can break the cycle too. Are the s&s meals nice? I like the idea that you can have 200g veg.

As a S&S convert from CD, I can hand on heart say, the S&S products are the best!
The diet is not as strict, ie. extra veg etc
The pack cost less (more money for new clothes YAY!)
There's more variety too
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow x x
Beth x

I find the packs good Betty. I particularly like the spag bog and the spicy spag. I am not keen on mushroom pasta although lots of people like it.

I was on lipotrim to start with but found it so restrictive whereas on slime and save you have savoury meals, porridge, shakes, bars, soup and you can have veg and also 150ml of skimmed milk so you can still enjoy coffee and tea (if you take it with milk, I do). I have to say that my slip ups do not reflect the s&s diet but were just rather me not having my motivation right.

Today though I am totally focused and have my motivation sorted out again.

Oh I forgot to say that you can also choose a 3 food pack option and one meal instead which you make up with fish, chicken and egg (I can't remember if anything else). I really did not think I would use that option but though instead I would have 4 packs per day only but having the pack option and one meal really does help to add variety to save becoming bored of the same meals. so I am today having boiled egg and salad which I am looking forward to.

Best of luck whatever you decide x

oops sorry I just read your post again and realised you already have decided because you are starting today lol. Daft sod I am. Well I hope it is going well today. Let us know how you get on and if you stick with it I am sure you will be substantially thinner for your holiday :)

Good luck :D I think just use past mistakes as learning curves! I'm sure you will do really well :)

Good luck :D I think just use past mistakes as learning curves! I'm sure you will do really well :)

Thanks Emariex. I shall do that. I definitely have my focus back after doing a bit of work on my motivation last night so hopefully I can put my stop start spell behind me and get down to business.

oops sorry I just read your post again and realised you already have decided because you are starting today lol. Daft sod I am. Well I hope it is going well today. Let us know how you get on and if you stick with it I am sure you will be substantially thinner for your holiday :)

Thank you. Will be starting tomorrow now as it turned up later than expected. Got to contact them too as it's missing 2 shakes. Quite looking forward to it. Hope your day went well. x

Best of luck Betty, let us know how you get on hun:)

Rocky Road said:
Best of luck Betty, let us know how you get on hun:)

Thank you. X

Back