Starting again tomorrow

Prissi

Well... I've met my consultant, bought my packets of 'food', had my last real food, cleared all food from my work drawers, stocked up on water and said goodbye to my family...ok, not the last one- but I feel like I'm going into battle.
Tomorrow the war against my weight begins. Bring on the ketosis (quick please!)
Wish me luck!!

good luck, just remember the first few days is the hardest then when ketosis kicks in it gets easier - stick with it!!:)

Prissi said:
Thanks- I have 7 stone to lose. Most of which I piled back on since Dec 2008

I'm on day 2 now- I got the chills (and they were multiplying!) and my hubby was cooking a fine smelling curry (which was killing me!) so I went to bed at 8- woke up at 5 (2 and a half litres of water in my bladder!) and eventually at 10am!
Just had my CD porridge and half a litre of water & I'm raring to go (and face clearing up after that curry in the kitchen- thanks family!!)

Day 3 under my belt now. Been having excruciating pain in my lower back and stomach. Hope not related to diet? Had first thing which wasn't CD pack or water today- green tea. Kept me going while my husband & kids tucked onto a Debenham's cafe lunch. Hard core- but will be worth it in 30wks when I'm at target!

Hi how you getting on ? I'm on day 6 had a small mishap Saturday but trying to forget about that - keep calm and carry on :) I like green tea with sweeteners tastes good :) xxx

Hi- not bad thanks. Went to the Dr and she says that all my aches and pains are ok and will pass with nurofen! Have you tried liquorice tea? I'd drink it by the gallon if it was allowed. It's as near as I'll get to comfort food for the next 30weeks!!!

No I will get some and try it . Wi tomorrow hope its good !!!!! I'm training a lot too she said muscle weighs more than fat so I may not see massive losses but change in body shape , anything will do lol :)
Hope you're aches and pains go with painkillers xxx

Wow- have you done SS with exercise? I was planning to train like a demon- but my CDC said to ease off. Mind you with my back the way it is- fair play! I've just agreed to start going to badminton with my boss when I've lost 2stone! I think I'll wait till 3 but tell him it's 2!! Otherwise too much wobblesome flesh and lumbering about will ensue!!
Good luck with your weigh in! X

Prissi said:
Wow- have you done SS with exercise? I was planning to train like a demon- but my CDC said to ease off. Mind you with my back the way it is- fair play! I've just agreed to start going to badminton with my boss when I've lost 2stone! I think I'll wait till 3 but tell him it's 2!! Otherwise too much wobblesome flesh and lumbering about will ensue!!
Good luck with your weigh in! X

Thanks I lost 11lb I'm really really pleased !
My CDC did say to slow down but I can't I love exercise and have felt fine so will keep going . Doing my black belt in 2 weeks so I have to train :)
How are you feeling ? Has ketosis set in ? Strange when the hunger pains go isn't it :) never got liquorice tea did get some porridge though to try x

Well done you!! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a similar loss tomorrow. I can't believe how I can see it already after only 6 days! I'm going to ask of I can do SS+ tomorrow (depending on my weight loss) as I hate the soups but I'm missing savoury food. I nearly licked my colleague's chicken salad today at work!!!
Good luck with your belt- what does it entail? X

Oh and yes- ketosis has kicked in...dry weird mouth sensation and the ability to cook my mate a meal when she came round tonight without weeping. Loving that! Still wanted to lick chicken though!

Prissi said:
Oh and yes- ketosis has kicked in...dry weird mouth sensation and the ability to cook my mate a meal when she came round tonight without weeping. Loving that! Still wanted to lick chicken though!

Haha I know what you mean it's def a visual thing I keep imagining the chicken kebabs in m&s on the ready made section I was staring at them for at least half a minute the other day in the garage haha !!!!
Will have to go into a grading do all the stuff I have learnt from a white belt do some sparring kick some dummies . Hard to do jumping spinning kicks as you get older . The kids do it so effortlessly ! I'm hoping by weighing less I will be able to spin better hahax

What time is your WI ? Let me know how you get on fingers toes and arms crossed for ya xxxxxx

Hi- it was today at 2pm. I lost 10.5lbs :) yey! And I'm on SS+ so I can have a meal (I really miss savoury food and chewing!!) Had a one egg omelette with mushrooms & chicken- lovely but felt weird when it hit my stomach!!!

When I get slim I want to take up ice skating again. I did it when I was a teenager and then last year I tried it (20+ years later and many stones heavier) and found I could still do it! I just want to do it and not draw a crowd- if you know what I mean!!

Prissi said:
Hi- it was today at 2pm. I lost 10.5lbs :) yey! And I'm on SS+ so I can have a meal (I really miss savoury food and chewing!!) Had a one egg omelette with mushrooms & chicken- lovely but felt weird when it hit my stomach!!!

That's brilliant we'll done what a great feeling double figures is ay !! I lost 11 lb so very similar weight loss we will get the stone next week !!
Know what you mean about I
The ice skating bet it's great exercise isn't it gets everything going , go you !! Well done :)

Hi- weird day today. I felt really tired (despite having an early night last night) and hungry. I'm worried that having the meal has knocked me out of ketosis. That said I still have the weird dry mouth thing going on- so who knows?!
How much do you want to lose?

Prissi said:
Hi- weird day today. I felt really tired (despite having an early night last night) and hungry. I'm worried that having the meal has knocked me out of ketosis. That said I still have the weird dry mouth thing going on- so who knows?!
How much do you want to lose?

2 stone more and I will be really happy . Did u get the ketiostix from CDC if not you can buy them in chemists say your husband is diabetic or they don't let u have them . Me too with the weird mouth thing it feels a bit like my younger is burnt :/
How much do u want to lose x

Vjdisme said:
2 stone more and I will be really happy . Did u get the ketiostix from CDC if not you can buy them in chemists say your husband is diabetic or they don't let u have them . Me too with the weird mouth thing it feels a bit like my younger is burnt :/
How much do u want to lose x

My tongue not my younger lol !!

Back