Starting again with RC monday

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
Just to introduce myself. I'm Kelly, I'm from Sussex & need to lose weight desperately!
I have done RC before with amazing results but let myself slip & now I weigh soooo much more than I ever have. I need to lose 11stones. :-(
Just wanted to say hi & I will hopefully start up a diary come Monday! :) xx

Hi Kelly - All the best with your weight loss challenge. I have also had a few slips over the past year and a bit. The most important thing is that you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get going again.

Best wishes

Hello lovely and welcome to RC minimins forum :)

We are all here to help and advise. First two weeks a bit of a struggle but so worth it - as you know as you have done it before ;)

A special hello as we are practically neighbours too - West Sussex - me East Sussex :party0011:

Keep us posted.
x

Hi ya. Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. I start a new job today so I'm hoping both diet & job go well! Lol.
iaimtobethin- where in east Sussex r u? I live in burgess hill.
I will start a diary today after work! :)
Xxx

Burgess hill is practically my second home! In laws live there and working there. I am in Brighton.

Look forward to your diary my dear.

x

Good Luck today, Hope the new diet and job all go really well.

We are all hear for you if you need anything.

Let us know how you get on today?

Hi guys.
I have been doing well thank you just forgot to write it up. I shall write it up now! :)
iaimtobethin - where do u work in burgess hill? Such a small world! :) xx

Hi

I am new here too.

Good luck with your first week.

:)

I was going to share with you RC's about some low cal bread I have found... think I will start a new thread... not sure if thats the right thing to do ????

Back