Starting Again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by littlehobbit, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

Hi everyone.
    i started this diet last summer and lost over a stone.Then went back to uni and struggled to stay on track.
    Have now put back on 5 pounds since september and am feeling very big again. I think iv gained more flab and all my muscles have disapeared!
    but i have gotten a job to be a camp councillor in america over summer which means lots of time in a bikini so this has made me determined to get back on track!

So im going to make a food plan and keep a diary on here so if people can check t and help me out or just keep me on track that would be great because i dont have the money to go to class anymore.

so wish me luck guys i start today!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claire091287

claire091287 Member

good luck darl! :D x

4. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Good luck hun xxx

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Wishing you all the luck to achieve your goals!!!

you can do it XXX

6. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lots of luck to you! I seem to remember reading about a target member in the magazine who became a councillor with camp america and the camp nurse weighed her every wk and she emailed her consultant with her weight. Thought that was very determined of her!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.