1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by no longer dieting, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. no longer dieting

no longer dieting New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I lost 4.5 stones with CD a few years ago but due to some circumstances which led to me going back to over eating, I put on 2 again.

I am glad I havent put it all back on but can't bear the thought of going back to CD again as it took me a while to stablize everything even though the weight came of quick.

So I am doing SW and have been since Thursday. There was no extra easy when I went on it last time and this seems the plan made just for me.

Can't believe how easy it is, and no hunger or cravings at all. I am now happy to lsoe weight slowly 2lbs a week would be fine as that would get my weight off by christmas.

Hope it's ok to join you all and look forward to using the forum for ideas and support.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome and good luck. xx
  4. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Stick to plan and it will fly off :D. Good luck and come here for support if needed
  5. no longer dieting

no longer dieting New Member

It does seem amazing that weightloss is possible with the amount of food. Tonight we made the lamb rogan josh with rice from the new magazine, made a syn free yogurt / mint dip and syned a Poppadom and it was an amazing meal.
    I will truly be gobsmacked if I lose weight this week and have struggled to have more than 5 syns a say because I have been so full on free foods.
    Does anyone else use the magazine meal plans to plan menus for the week. Cooking for 6 of us, this has been a life saver.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.