Total Solution Starting again!

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Well...... don't really know what to say!
I caved yesterday :( It is so much harder the second time around! I have a lot of respect for you Bev!
I thought that we could have diet coke so I have been drinking it by the gallon and then found out that it is actually coke zero your allowed! Felt very stupid.
Also found out that the exante bars contain citric acid which confused me as well. All this combined with hubby cooking a gorgeous smelling curry and watching Heston does Willy Wonka I had enough! But wasn't to bad and had home made carrot soup for dinner and a few quality street.
Today however hasn't been so good so I am going to bite the bullet and get back to it tomorrow! My new POA is to use the products that I like (strawberry, choc and banana shakes) and then have a tesco ultra slim bar for lunch as I really like them. I was worried that these had a little citric acid in them too but I'm guessing it is OK if the exante ones do as well.
I have enough stuff left for 9 days worth of TFR so going to do that and then refeed. Hoping I will be able to shift about 4lbs. My gym membership finishes at the end of the month so I am going to try and go everyday before then. I can't do any cardio anyway because of my knee but I am hoping that a little exercise will help.
I need you girls to keep on at me and give me a kick up the butt! I need to do this!

Aww hugs hunny ... We have all been there you know so please don't be to hard on yourself ... The best thing is you are willing and determined to try again so well done..

Welcome back :D

And... The very best of luck on your re- start :)

Back