Starting Again!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lightning86, 25 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Hey Guys!

Ok so as some people might know lately I've been feeling quite fed up and fallen off the wagon due to lack of motivation!

Well I had an idea this evening, I have a Savers Account with HSBC that I opend and never used on the online bank thing.

My idea is for the weight I lose I put money into there and save it up as a reward for end of month
    1lb = £1

I can do it all online aswell so my weigh in day would also be transfer day.
    If I don't lose weight that week then I don't get the reward at end of month and it carrys over to next month!

I have Wii Fit Plus and Biggest Loser Challenge on Wii to help me!
    I'm also on my feet a lot at work and moving a lot at work.
    And finally I have a Stepper machine :)

No more trips to subway etc at work for dinner so I will save money there to go into my saving fund!

Gonna stick to Dilute Juices and Fruit Teas(I love fruit tea)

Also gonna sort out my sleeping routine because I only seem to get 4 hours sleep then do a 12 hour day at work which is really taking it's toll on me, my aim is for 8 Hours of restful sleep :)

I'm also gonna stop watching DVDs in bed and wind down with a good book instead :)

I have my PDA currently on charge at the moment as I am going to use the diary on it to remind me of weekly weigh in day etc :)

Also going to start a diary on here so I can record my achivements etc :)

This sound like a good plan?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stacy73

Stacy73 Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
  4. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    That sounds like a great plan hun :)

I'll go on foot to and from work as well, that's a nice way to add some exercise ;)

You can post on your diary the food log, the tea/water intake, the hours you sleep, the exercise, etc... So that you can be aware of your journey ;)

xx

5. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    I walk to work and home anyway, it's 15 mins each way :) and home is mostly hills lol
    so that will help and yea I will deffo be going into detail with diary

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.