Starting again !!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by DoubleT, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. DoubleT

DoubleT Full Member

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Well, not been on here for a long time. I was originally doing SW but felt like I was eating far too much and then feeling deprived of my favourites chocolate and crisps as they were too high in sins !

Now I am trying WW pro points and hoping that will be able to stay within my daily points allowance. Although do know that you are allowed 49 weeklies as well which should help.

I have done WW before about 7 years ago on the old point system and did manage to lose and get down to 9st 2lb. So do know that it can be done and I will succeed again....just think I need help and think posting on here might just get me that.....thank you reading if you have got down to this bit. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi dt and welcome!

propoints, in my opinion, is the best plan that ww have ever produced and so far so good

all the best x

4. DoubleT

DoubleT Full Member

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Thanks Smirnoff...from what I can see, it certainly looks like it is the best one they have introduced....fingers crossed I can keep at it. x

5. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Double T,

I just started on Propoints this week too and am still getting my head around it . Best of luck with it . I find the forum brilliant .Theres great people on here and you cant eat and type at the same time!!:D

6. DoubleT

DoubleT Full Member

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Hi Michillinwoman, thank you for posting.

All the best to you too, hopefully we'll be able to help each other along :) x

7. bookworm84

bookworm84 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hi double t

can relate to the sw thing have also recently did that and lost 5 pounds but got really bored with it particularly not having enough syns to eat branded foods, felt it focused on home cooking which is great but there are times when you are really tired and just want a ready meal or a bit of chocolate and that is where ww is so flexible. anyway have just joined, weigh in on thursday, up till now have not been great but had a good day today so hopefully i will suceed this time. good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.