Starting Again!

laa68

Silver Member
Hi everyone, well after 2 years of messing around have finally re-joined WW. I did WW 3 years ago and managed to lose 65 pounds with the help of a lot of exercise. Since then I've put on about 2 and a half stone of this. :cry: I just went to pot after the death of my mum, drinking a bottle of wine most nights and not bothering about what I put in my mouth, I also didn't bother going to the gym even though I'm paying for it every month. Had a few half hearted attempts at Cambridge but couldn't handle the starvation! So on Thursday I signed up for WW again and was ashamed to discover that Im only 2 stone off my heaviest (18 1/2 stone!) Have done a big shop this morning and am going to start properly tomorrow! Also,im going to the gym this week even though my legs are killing me from the Race for Life the other day. Will post my food diaries every day which Im sure will help me stay on track. Id appreciate any advice re food etc.
Thanks
Lesley xx
:)

Hi, thanks for the replies. Yeah the RFL was good thanks. I did it 3 years ago and managed to run most of the way, finishing in 34mins. This time was a different story, walked most of the way with a couple of little jogs and finished in 50 mins. Is all for a good cause though and so inspirational Anyway this is how the food looks so far today.

B:
Poached egg- 2pts
2 slices of ww bread- 4pts
mushrooms and tomatoes cooked in frylite
scrape of flora- 1pt

D:
WW wrap- 3pts
ham-3pts
lettuce, cucumber and spring onion
low fat mayo scrape- 1pt

so thats 14 out of 33 for today so far...

will update tea later.

Lesley x

Right food for yesterday was

B poached egg on a slice of ww bread- 5

L- ww meal 10
Snackajacks 2
Apple

T- ww soup - 3
Ham wrap - 6
Quavers-2

So didn't eat all my 33 points but didn't want anything else! Had a long journey to and from leeds to take son back to finish off some UNi work so that took my mind off food

Lesley x

Food today as follows-

B: poached egg on toast - 5

D: ww meal - 10
Snackajacks- 2
Apple

T- mushroom omelette- 6
Salad

S: banana
4 ryvitA with low low spread 6
Quavers-2

So that's 31/33

Thanks for reply. He's at leeds met doing sports and exercise science. Just finishing his first year. Think he spent most of the year partying rather than studying! And also spending way too much money!
Lesley x

laa68 said:
Thanks for reply. He's at leeds met doing sports and exercise science. Just finishing his first year. Think he spent most of the year partying rather than studying! And also spending way too much money!
Lesley x

Haha,sounds like a typical student! Brilliant course to study though :0)

He's enjoying it but finds some of it difficult especially the biomechanics bit.are you doing ww yourself? How you getting on?
L x

Hello!

Hope it is OK if I follow your diary!

I am "restarting" or picking up from where I left off prior to my holidays....... tomorrow, so reading through some diaries and hoping to get some new motivation!

Good luck
x

Yes I can imagine the course being hard work.Am doing WW at home,on my 16th week,enjoying it,just started doing simply filling,on my 3rd day of it,it's going well :0)

I dont mind at all dizzy dawnie. Just hope I'm doing it properly that's all! I've been on minimins for years now but not posted much, not very technical so not sure yet how to do those quotes or signatures etc.
How much have you lost? I only really started this on Monday so I'm not expecting much at weigh in on Thursday.

L x

That's great. Hope I can do that well! I really tend to struggle at weekends- I can't resist the wine and a takeAway as a Friday treat. I did that when I lost 65 pounds a few years ago I know we have the 49 weekly points now so maybe won't feel as guilty. I also went to the gym a lot last time and got quite addicted to body attack, really need to start that up again but my knee is killing me at the mo!
L x

I reckon you will be fine if you put your mind to it,sounds like you know what works for you.I hope your knee heals up soon :0)

Morning!
I've just weighed and am 6lbs on over the 2 week holiday!!

but thats life, so it is onwards and downwards today!!
I'm not beating myself up about anything including weight loss, it will happen even if it is just slow and steady! :)

x

I've put on 10 pounds before on a 2 week holiday. As long as you enjoyed it that's what counts! You'll soon have those 6 off. I've had another good day food wise so far. Not had my tea yet cos I'm numb from the dentist but here's my food today.

B- 50g of muesli- 5
Milk- 2?

L- ww meal- 9
Quavers- 2
Apple-0

So I have 15 ppoints left. I think I will have
Ww soup- 3
Tuna wrap -6
Quavers- 2

I can't believe I have so many points! I'm struggling to eat them all!
L x

Back