1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

starting again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sleepyjean, 22 January 2014 Social URL.

1. sleepyjean

sleepyjean New Member

Followed the s/w diet last year losing 1 1/2 stones by September had a three week holiday only gained 3 lbs kept weight stable had another last minute holiday November and then Christmas so going back to class tonight to see what damage I have done hoping only around 1/2 stone but whatever will be back on plan, have my daughters wedding in a years time so want to make sure I'm another 2 stone lighter.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. njr

njr Full Member

I'm planning on starting again too, I lost 2.5st last year and due to starting a new thyroid treatment I gained a stone back really quickly just before Christmas. It seems to have stopped now but I need motivation to eat well again.