Starting again!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hi everyone I have been reading all your diaries for over a week now and so inspired, you are all doing amazingly!:) I am not actually starting for a couple of weeks yet, gotta wait til payday and so frustrated because I just want to get stuck in, but until then I wil behave as much as possible:rolleyes: and keep checking on here to keep me inspired.

Anyway a little about myself.... My names Kerry and I did cambridge back in 2012 for 7 weeks and lost 2 stone 2lb which was fab and I felt so happy about myself, but I stopped cambridge to get the last bit off myself, which I now wish I never did as getting back into any other diet has been so hard and i've ended up back at what I was before. I started sliming world in Jan and have changed between that and low carb for a few weeks resulting in a 10 lb loss which is ok, but I am just losing will power as it seems so slow!! I think once you've experienced the fast weight loss of cambridge nothing is ever good enough lol. So I'm back here and have spoken to my cdc ready to start in a couple of weeks and I must say I can't wait!

Until then though I thought i would just stick around here even though I haven't started, because reading all your diaries etc makes me so inspired to start my weight loss again:)

Just been looking on my facebook all the way back to 2012 and the posts I was putting whilst losing the weight and after when I was devoted to the gym for a couple of months. I was so happy and confident, it's made me so mad with myself for gaining it all back, but also determined to get back to that again. Hurry up payday!! :character00115:

Kezzybee I completely understand where your coming from! I am in the same boat I lost 3 stone and got to my lowest weight got compliments everywhere I went and then just stopped and went onto slimming world but have gained 2 stone over Xmas :( totally gutted and I start again tomorro I can't wait to get back Inti it!

I have a cruise in June which I'm aiming for I will take it week by week. All the best when u start hun xx

Hi :) it is so hard isn't it, I was ok until I stopped going to the gym, but carried on eating enough to fuel my workouts!! Then it all crept back on and before I knew it I was back to my start weight. This time though I will do it and work up the steps. We can do it :D all we need to think is although this diet is hard, it isn't forever and think how happy we will be at the end!

Good Luck with your first day!

Thanks hun

Well I have done day one and found it fine :) I no it will get harder!
Just been looking on the river island app at the holiday clothes! Argh exciting we can do this ;)

Well done for completing day one :) How are you finding today? I've just taken some before photos in preparation for starting. I never did it last time and regretted it, I also think that might have helped me keep the weight off if I had that to look back at. They are hideous though! I can't wait to be able to take the after photos!

Hi I got through today fine aswell :) I did get hungry but not enough to want to eat! Yay :)
I like your idea of taking photos! My consultant took pics of me when I started and it makes me want to do this so I can compare the photos when ice lost a good amount :)

Not long til u can start now xx

Don't worry ladies, it is not hard to put some weight back on, don't be too hard on your selves. I put 10 kilos back on in 3 months, did not think I was eating that bad, but when you take a step back, I was pigging out. Any way back on plan now just completed day 12. Any way keep up the good work.

Hi I got through today fine aswell :) I did get hungry but not enough to want to eat! Yay :)
I like your idea of taking photos! My consultant took pics of me when I started and it makes me want to do this so I can compare the photos when ice lost a good amount :)

Not long til u can start now xx

Yay well done, you are gonna sail through this first week :) Can't wait to see what your first weeks loss is!
Yeah my consultant did last time but I finished quite suddenly and never got to compare before and after photos and wished I had took my own, so thought this time I would, that way I have them to look at whenever I feel like giving up (if I ever feel like that :p)

Eek I know! The 25th can't come quick enough I'm so excited to step on them scales after my first week on plan :D

Don't worry ladies, it is not hard to put some weight back on, don't be too hard on your selves. I put 10 kilos back on in 3 months, did not think I was eating that bad, but when you take a step back, I was pigging out. Any way back on plan now just completed day 12. Any way keep up the good work.

Hi Mick yes you're right it is so easy to slip back to old ways, this time though I will follow the steps to goal and maintain! We can do this:)

Hi i am back and about to finally start lol. I was going to start in feb but decided to try slim and save but failed miserably as I didn't like their products and just couldn't stick to it, so instead I thought I'd give Atkins a go and have lost 10 lb in 4 weeks which would be good but I have a deadline of 4 weeks until my friends hen weekend and I need some bigger losses so here I am about to start Cambridge as i have lost a lot before this way. I will be seeing my consultant tomorrow at half 12 and I am very excited to finally start losing some weight :)

I have just got back from seeing my consultant and I'm sat here with my first shake. So pleased I've finally started now, I can't wait to get through these first few days!

Well I'm now in bed after getting through day 1! Haha not a big deal I know but I had about 2 weeks worth of day 1s with slim and save and none were successful lol. So I'm happy to be one day closer to ketosis :) and hope day 2 and 3 are kind to me as I know they're usually the worst!

Hi I'm on day 6 and still going strong. Not feeling too good but hope once the first week is out the way I'll pick up plus totm is due so that could be why. Looking forward to my first weigh in on wed though :)

Back