Starting again!!

Well for three weeks before I did not diet at all and was lucky to have only put on half. But this week I stuck to it 100% ( i counted everything) and was active all week with my nephews.

Well its the weekend again and I find these really hard diet wise.

I am taking my kids out to Rufford Park today so at least will get a bit of exercise. Were going to take a picnic so I hope the weather stays fine.

Had a good day today. We went out for a walk and I managed to do 8500 steps (I only earnt an extra point though).

;) ... they all add up hun ... well done for the walking :) its definatly somthing im gonna have to do more of! ... keep up the great work! xx

Hope youre having a good week Joanne :)

Well its been a while since i have last been on here (6 months actually) I have been on holiday a couple of times since and had christmas and needless to say I am going to go back to class on Monday with my sister-in-law. I am not looking forward to the weigh in as I know that I have put all the weight back on that I lost for the summer (and a bit more).

Oh well, I have arranged for my shopping to be delivered on Tuesday morning full of veg and salad so fingers crossed.

Hi, did you get to class on Monday? Hope it went well. Just remember that whatever the damage, you won't be that again next week...onwards and downwards. xx

Back