Starting again!

loopylaura11

So here i am again - I got to my target end of August this year. (Only had a stone to loose but that was a mission) however I still didn't feel great I was happy with number on scale but no where near happy with what I looked like.

So unfortunately I kept putting off going back :-( my own fault. So I'm going back tomoro gonna go 1st group (to get it over and done with - but then will be going back to 5pm group on a Thursday)

So probably looking at trying to loose another stone. None of my clothes fit and fed up of all this junk food. Or rubbish food as my 4 year old keeps calling it.

Laura x

Hello

I'm back again to restart too! eaten like a pig for the last 6 months. It's my sweet tooth getting me in to trouble, so on Friday, I am starting again and will be removing chocolate, cakes etc from my diet. Good luck with your journey x

Im also back, met my other half in feb....... got to within 7lb of my goal in march for my girls holiday to venice, then just continued to let my weight creep back on. Now I'm 24lbs away from goal :( Oops

I will get to my goal this year!

I started back this week, got to target last May (10.10) kept the weight off over the summer but the. Let things slide. I'm going for a slightly lower target this time so that leaves me 1 stone to lose x

im in the middle of my first week back too.

Best of luck to you x

I started back yesterday, am prepared this time stocked the cupboards with healthy stuff and batched cooked yesterday and today so no excuse for not sticking to it as I've got a lot to loose. Good luck everyone xx

Back