Starting again

Hodgys_mrs

Hi It's my first day back and I'm determined to stick to it this time

But of my back story
Started exante last year and lost 19lbs in my first couple of weeks Then it was my birthday and I fell off the wagon and as much as I hated being overweight I hated the feeling of hunger more
Over the last month or so I've been reading diaries to get me in the I'm going to do it mode
Last week was my birthday which came with lots of chocs all gone now
So day one starts today
I'm 5.7" and weighed it at 15.1
Fingers crossed I'll do it this time
Think I may be on here quite a lot
Moaning about hunger pains but hopefully celebrating weight loss
Good luck to everyone going through this
Anita

Happy belated birthday, it always seems harder to get started than the diet itself. I bought the packs in January and it took me till April to get in the mode.

I found the Exante Slender Sip worked wonders for the hunger pangs in the first few days, and now I don't need them anymore! It helped I got them free with my first order, because they ARE pricey, but anything with glucomannan should work the same, and there's some cheaper substitutes on Amazon! Good luck - and moan away whenever you need to!

Well day one went really well surprised myself even managed to drinks loads of water luckily I was home all day yesterday good job really the amount of times I used the loo!!!!

Day 2 woke with a slight headache nothing major tho need to keep up with the water intake
Hope everyone is doing well today
Anita

I feel like I spend half my life in the loo now too!! I'm drinking 2-3 litres of squash a day and feel like my co-workers might think I have a problem... I'm more amazed I haven't had any pop (only ever drank Pepsi max so it was sugar free anyway and could have continued having it) since Thursday! I find having it from a 500ml bottle makes it easier to keep track of.

I have been the same. I find I have been in and out of the loo so many times over the last three days my hubby has asked me if I'm ok ☺

Well day 2 gone really well
Have to admit when I was doing hubbies tea I was soooo tempted to dig in but I made a shake and resisted temptation Over the last few weeks when I've made spaghetti Bol chilli etc I've made extra and filled cartons up to freeze which has been a godsend
I'm also going to resist weighing every few days I've put the scales in the back of the cupboard and will only do it on a Monday
Hope your all doing well in between peeing for England
Anita

Good job resisting, and a clever tactic! Maybe cooking him things he likes that you don't really enjoy would also help?

Well done on resisting. Yep seems like we are all seeing well Putting the scales to the back of the cupboard is a brilliant thing to do. I am already feeling excited about weighing on Saturday x Good luck x les

Today has been a real struggle felt quite light headed and out off it probably haven't got enough water down either
It's so tempting to have some food but I'm going to resist making salmon for tea for hubby and I can't stand it so know I won't be tempted
I'll sit and sulk with my shake
But day 3 nearly over just waiting for my energy boost to kick in
Hope everyone is having a better day
Anita

It's bound to happen soon Anita, hang in there! X

It is better to have a little protein or pack if it keeps you on track. Baths and early nights on the first week. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Feeling so much better today having my first shake now
I'm thinking of having chicken and salad at tea time rather than I shake as I really miss eating real food
Also ordered a low card cook book on eBay as well as winning the bike I was bidding on for £22 I can't grumble
Went for a pedicure and gel nails this morning as a treat the suns out I can wear sandals
Still haven't weighed myself but I can notice a difference with the top I'm wearing
Hope your all battling on
Anita

Hi Anita.
Well done on winning the bike. I exercise on my bike everyday once in the morning and again about 4pm good luck when yours arrives.
For my tea tonight I had the curry which was two mins in the microwave and added cauliflower rice with it, it was delicious.
Hope your day went well.

Evening all
Had another good day today I did have some tea tho pork steak and stir fry lower calories and carbs than my shake it was really nice to eat proper food for a change I've made a decision to have a proper low calorie low carb meal a few times a week
Still need to get the water down i have bought a bottle of zero coke mainly to fill me up don't ever buy fuzzy drinks do it will be s novelty
Hope everyone's had a good day
Anita

Hi Anita
I have just had a bottle of zero coke I agree it does help fill u up.
As you know I eat a small meal every day. I don't know if I mentioned it but if u go to the exante home page u can download the 28 day challenge. It gives u recipies to have in the evening etc. Les x

Well day 5 already
Apart from the afternoon food.cravings I'm doing ok
Cherries and berries shake (lovely) just had the lemon bar and zero coke bar was fine coke far to fizzy for me never been a fizzy drinks lover give me coffee and day
Think I'm having some chicken and salad instead of my last shake for a change
Has anyone tried the cauli rice?
Hope everyone's hanging in and that you resist temptation over the weekend
Got to say when I'm feeling fed up I come on here read diaries and reply to some it gives me a boost knowing it's not just me struggling
Anita

Anita I did cauliflower rice last night with a bit of onion in it. It was lovely I addedcsalt and pepper let me know if u try it . X les

Back