• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting again...

S: 17st7lb C: 17st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 0st6lb(2.45%)
So I did well on exante before my gallbladder op and reasonably good after it for 3 weeks while I recovered, but the day I was due back to work and starting back properly on exante my dad passed away. Which in turn sent me on a food spiral, but the way the hospital handled it was awful so I’m not surprised. So it’s been 6 weeks since he died and we’ve finally been able to register his death and I’m now starting again on exante and this time I am getting back into my size 14’s.
So far so good, just a coffee and water, planning on waiting until I’m actually starving before having a packet, cuz I know full well I’ve not been hungry when I’ve been eating lately.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st8.5lb C: 13st10lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 33 Loss: 2st12.5lb(17.42%)
Just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. Xxx

S: 16st8.5lb C: 13st10lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 33 Loss: 2st12.5lb(17.42%)
Good luck on your journey, I don't know about exante but I do know that I couldn't do a restrictive diet as I'm a greedy bugger x

Is it all dried powder and shakes?

S: 77.6kg C: 63.2kg G: 55kg BMI: 24.1 Loss: 14.4kg(18.59%)
Very sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself xxx

S: 17st7lb C: 17st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 0st6lb(2.45%)
Thank you both. Yesterday went good, today I’m definitely feeling some hunger, wouldn’t say I’m starving but there’s deffo something there. Done a litre of water this morning before I go to work as I don’t usually get time to drink it, plus I always need a hot drink on my break.
Trying to stick to 3 packs a day this time around, last time I was having 4 but I like the idea if I’m struggling that I can always have another.

S: 15st2lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st11lb(18.4%)
Really sorry for your loss.

Well done on sticking to plan. Look forward to seeing your positive results