Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello all,
    Posted on here a couple of times last week, but other than that not been on here for ages....now then, i have done a silly silly thing.....
    Last week I got all fed up with WW and decided that i was fed up with being hungry, and after talking to my mum about it, she suggested that I just try to "eat sensibly" and not go overboard. So that is what I decided to "try" and do! Needless to say, this has not worked and after only a few days of this I am feeling like a massive fat pig, and it is only going to get worse and worse and worse and i will be back where I started from....so, the long and the short of this is that I am going to get straight back on, and may well be posting on here again for help soon!
    Hope no one minds!
    I really need to stick to it and get motivated now....I need to get back to what i was before the wedding, and I need to go beyond that and keep going down and down...it is the only way I can be happy, I know that, and it is not making me happy to stuff my face....this is what I need to realise more than anything.
    Anyway....sorry for the long ranty post!!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Welcome back, you sound very determined already so best of luck with your weightloss journey! I used to feel soooo hungry too but i'm trying to eat low point foods so that i can have more. Rainbow drops are a good option too. I still get the satisfaction of eating something without digging too deep into my points. Well done for not giving up though, that takes alot :) xx

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    morning hun,good luck,i am in the same boat as you i cant eat healthy,i am just a pig with food!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.