Step 1 Sole Source Starting and Finishing my Final Journey

pinkpussy

Restarted today for the 20000th time. Plain and simple tired of being fat. I have 4.13 stones to burn off. Will log in daily and no more excuses. No procrastination. No negativity.

Nice and simple. 3 shakes a day + 4 litres of water xx :)

Hello u sound just like me and same amount of weight to lose. I'm starting again for the umpteenth time! Good luck x

Hello u sound just like me and same amount of weight to lose. I'm starting again for the umpteenth time! Good luck x

We can do it. Had to make my restart tomorrow due to an event. Excited but understand I have to be patient. We will do fine.

Yes I'm back on it now seeing my counsellor every other day, my battle with food is very tough... This is my last time.. Day 1 done x

Heyy! Im the same, 4st to lose! Its my second time doing it! Did it last year and managed to drop over 2stone and weighed 47kgs at the end of it (im only 4ft10)

I restarted last thurs! Hope ur first day went well! Im doing ss and aiming for 3litres of water and some green tea! :)

That's fab skinnyme24 love ur name by the way! I managed just over 3 litres yesterday and it was hard! I guess that's why im in this situation but im starting to believe that as I go along this journey I will reeducate myself on making the right choices and realising the importance of adequate water intake. It's amazing from the moment u start ur diet on these shakes u can compare to what u were eating before and honestly speaking human dustbin comes to mind! Hahah

Day 2 done! Getting better at water managed 3 litres today. Does black coffee count towards fluid allowance. It's hard but I'm determined to do this once and for all, sick of the way I feel... No stories anymore no excuse just to shift the weight, my counsellor is very very kind seeing me nearly everyday to hep me stay in the zone...gonna do this now start weight 17 stones goal weight 10,10 x

Heya do you remember me from a dew months back? We started at the same time and both lost 3.5 stones, sane start weight etc, I remember how well you did. What went wrong hun? Did u do the refers ok? I'm still maintaining at 9 st 10lb since end of may, have now become a consultant and love it. I must admit bring a consultant makes me keep on top of my weight. How much have you got to lose? X don't give up you must focus no excuses, do what u eyelash time, water, shakes, motivation xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh crap auto correct, lots of mistakes arggghh

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh bless u it defiantly wasn't me Hun I've never lost more than a stone and I have just had my baby 3 months ago although I have been on and off cambridge since 2008 x well done on the loss and on becoming a consultant xx

That's fab skinnyme24 love ur name by the way! I managed just over 3 litres yesterday and it was hard! I guess that's why im in this situation but im starting to believe that as I go along this journey I will reeducate myself on making the right choices and realising the importance of adequate water intake. It's amazing from the moment u start ur diet on these shakes u can compare to what u were eating before and honestly speaking human dustbin comes to mind! Hahah

Haha thanks! Yeah i must do the same too once i lose my weight too! Had my first weigh in today and lost 7lbs! :) feel great losing that much in one week, well probably be loss next week though! Hows it going for u?

Hi Skinnyme24,

Well done on making the life changing decision to finish this flaming diet :) - I'm in the same boat: I've restarted thousands of times, got close to goal once (within 5lbs) and actually got to goal once (2009). I'm determined to lose this 7st I'm lugging around! I'm on day 8 .... onwards ...

Well done on losing 7lbs in the first week!!! You are a 'Fat Burning Machine' lol :D

Hi Skinnyme24, Well done on making the life changing decision to finish this flaming diet :) - I'm in the same boat: I've restarted thousands of times, got close to goal once (within 5lbs) and actually got to goal once (2009). I'm determined to lose this 7st I'm lugging around! I'm on day 8 .... onwards ... Well done on losing 7lbs in the first week!!! You are a 'Fat Burning Machine' lol :D

Thank u! Feels great! I was so tempted to have a peek at my weight a few days in but i thought let me just wait until the meeting to have a surprise instead! Im sure url get to ur goal, just keep at it! Iv made a promise with myself that this will be the last time i go on a diet properly except to when i have kids il need to! Haha goodluck :)

Back