Starting before Xmas....am I mad

Mummysturt1

Well today is my first day doing the tesco shakes but I can't help wondering if I'm silly starting with less then a week till Xmas, or would I be more motivated starting after?
Any advice xxx

It's 6 days till Christmas. You could lose 4-5lbs in those few days :D Plus, your stomach will shrink and you won't need as much food to fill you up so you may not overeat over the festive period :rolleyes:
Or, you could wait till after Christmas, put on 5lbs and have more to lose.......?

I've been doing this for 5 weeks and have lost 11.5lbs (that 1/2lb makes all the difference!) and the closer it gets to Christmas the more I think 'what the hell' but I know if I overeat and cheat now I'm going to undo all the hard work I've done so far. I've got another 2 stone to lose (minimum) and I don't relish the though of making it 2.5st in January :( I really wanted to lose 14lbs before Christmas so I had a few lbs to play with but still stay under 12st but I don't think that's going to happen in the next 3 days!

I say go for it, you have nothing to lose except a little weight :D Good luck!
WT

UltraSlim, can't stand the real SlimFast! :)
I look forward to my shakes at brekkie and lunch and then I can sit down with hubby and my 2 girls for a proper dinner in the evening. It takes all the stress out of finding something healthy, nutritious and low cal to eat.
How did you get on today?

Back