Starting Cambridge Diet 2morrow stuffing my face right now

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Christa, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Christa

Christa Member

cambridge diet
    :)Hi i'm starting the cambridge tomorrow my councilor gave me this site today and think it is fab i hope i do ok this week really going to miss alcohol at the weekends though!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with that hun, I've often thought of doing CD. Have you switched from SW?
  4. Christa

Christa Member

cambridge diet
    No - just trying to lose weight by myself and have put on a stone in 4 months really fed up and totally desperate
  5. Christa

Christa Member

cambridge diet
    you have done really well - i just cannot imagine ever being slim
  6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

7. Katie84

Katie84 Full Member

I did CD lasted 3 weeks apart from it being very expensive which i couldnt really afford, it was the constipation that really got me some days i couldnt move from the pain.

But from what i have heard other people are different and go through it with no problems good luck!

Kinda am confused why you posted in the slimming world section though :S unless u have just finished doing SW?

Good luck!
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi Christa - have moved this to the CD section. Good luck for your start tomorrow :wavey:
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good luck hun :)
  10. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

:D Welcome to the site, and good luck with your journey, there is plenty of support on here, and keep drinking the water, it works :D
  11. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    HI Christa just wanted to say good luck with CD and your weightloss x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.