Starting Cambridge Diet next Friday!

Hi everyone, I'm starting the Cambridge diet on Friday! My husband and I are going on holiday tomorrow and returning on Thursday night so will start on Friday.

I've successfully lost weight in the past on Slimming World and CD and I intend to return to a similar eating plan like SW/WW simply filling once I reach my target weight and I'm done with Cambridge. My question is, has anyone gone straight from sole source to Slimming world or healthy eating without going up the plans? Did it affected your weight at all? Ideally it would be best to go up the plans and go through the process properly but I just wanted to make sure I'm not going to undo all my hard work if I did go straight to healthy eating? Thanks!

Last time I went from SS+ straight to WW (though I did watch my carb intake for a while) and lost weight. I didn't regain any weight until I stopped following any plan and tried to manage myself.

Hi Minirog, thank you so much for your post! Its good to hear about a successful transition from CD to WW. Great advice on watching the carb intake for a while first! Thanks again and I wish you the very best with your weight loss!

Back