Starting cambridge in the next few days...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Hi, I am starting the Cambridge diet in the next few days, I have tried it before and desperately do not like the after taste but I am doing it again as my weight has shot up and is making me feel even worse about myself.

Is there anyone else on here that doesn't actually like the taste of the shakes, how do you deal with them? Do you have any tricks to get rid of the taste or take your mind off it?

Thanks
Keighley

i only like one flavour so try to stick to it, if i have to have a different flavour then i just make sure i have my flavoured water to hand and drink a glass of that after
if its really bad then its the old brush your teeth and mouthwash routiene

I also don't like any of the shakes. But, I do like the tetra shakes. Have you tried them?
They are slightly more expensive and you have to up your water intake, but ice cold, they taste ok to me!

Use a strong electric blender to mix them not a hand whisk. The more you blend the less powdery they are. Mix ice into the cold ones to make them nicer and add coffee to vanilla and choc to make lattes and mochas. I stick to just 2-3 flavours as I am not fond of the rest.

Jayellekay said:
I also don't like any of the shakes. But, I do like the tetra shakes. Have you tried them?
They are slightly more expensive and you have to up your water intake, but ice cold, they taste ok to me!

Yea I like the tetra packs, but the only problem is my consultant is my mum she is sending me the packs so it is really expensive to send the tetra.

Last edited:
mix up the shakes really well. try the shakes and find the ones you like the best and stick to them i always make mine up to 1 pint.

Back